Size: Pack Of 1|Change

on 8 March 2014
knee injury last august I been through doctors physio etc and all the exercise's they give you all to little effect . I have supposed mild wear and tear after xray anyway to cut a long story short I have been in agony for months worse at night some days bit better
I bought these as a last resort to try and shake this injury off and low and behold it does seem to be a big improvement after only 1 week. Last night I had no pain during sleep , and I have done a couple of short runs .It may be coincidence it may be the placebo effect i have no idea but there is definitely an improvement in my knee pain I would say it you have long term pain its worth a go least a try all you have to lose is 10 or 20 quid ! I so far have no side effects either but there are warnings about allergies on box 1 BOX ONLY LASTS 15 DAYS
on 6 November 2012
So far so good, had a lot of joint pain and after Boots stopped the product I was using thought I would try these. Been taking 2 a day for 2 weeks now and although I still have slight pain in my hip the rest of the aches which I had in my elbows and wrists have gone. Might try to cut it downn to 1 a day after this packet as it gets quite expensive, but these were a lot cheaper than buying at the local shop.
on 12 August 2015
I've suffered with knees that click when kneeling, for years now, and get a burning sensation when i try to run. Not any more, these tablets have reduced the clicking so much it's almost gone, and i've been able to start jogging without flames coming out of my kneecaps.
Noticable improvement after the first 2 months of taking them regularly.
VINE VOICEon 17 November 2014
Didn't work for me.

I have developed a cartilage problem in one knee as a result of years of long distance running. Talking to a fellow runner who had experienced problems and recovered, he claimed, as a result of taking these, I decided to give them a try. I bought a couple of months supply but have achieved no improvement during this timescale.

Obviously medication is a very personal thing and these may work for someone else. Maybe I should have tried them for longer but decided not to as they are expensive and have reverted to ordinary glucosamine tablets to help stabilise the condition.
on 23 February 2013
These tablets are very good for me on my spine degeneration I would recommend to people confronted with this disease
on 5 February 2014
I started taking these pills around August 2013 and continued to do so up until February 2014. During this time I felt no benefits from taking them whatsoever. I am no medical expert but the amount of Type II collagen in these is very low (around 300mg daily). Other collagen supplemements have dosages around 6g a day. You need two packets of these Vitabiotics brand a to have a enough for one months supply and at £9 a pack they are not cheap. Although the efficacy of taking collagen supplements for jointcare is still not entirely backed up scientifically I decided to give these a go instead:

They are a lot more affordable (2 months supply) and offer a far higher dose of all 3 types of collagen in hydrolysed form. Supplemented with a Glucosamine and Chondroitin tablet and you will be getting everything that's of importance in this overpriced Vitabiotics product.
on 25 April 2016
If you have any joint related disorders like I do, then this is a great product. I have EDS type III and early onset arthritis and I do believe this is making a great difference and such a great price from a reputable company.
on 1 January 2014
Bought these in great hope that my knees would benefit from, but no, no change.

I have a mild chondromalacia-patella-knee-pain and was told from colleagues that these would work. Unfortunately not for me, unless, I have to buy a few more dozens of packs to feel the effect?

Took the box to my GP who told me that I was wasting my monies. If these would work they would prescribe them.....

My experience is that I have to take my (GP's) advises with a pinch of salt and make my own judgement, but still won't risk wasting any more money on these products unless I have some evidence
on 9 January 2015
These worked for me a few years ago and made me able to walk properly after really struggling with cartilage issues for a year and meant I could live a normal life till I had my knee operation...over the last few days they have worked for me once again; I was starting to get pains in my knee due to not exercising for a while and I could feel the cartilage I have left loosening and probably getting ready to tear/break apart but these sorted it straight away and I was able to get back to the gym. They're a bit more expensive than other brands but in my experience, having tried 5 or 6 different brands, Jointace are the only ones that really work.
on 11 December 2014
Started using these as I have joint problems.They seem to have eased the pain for me .Worth trying for a couple of months to see if they work for you. It is a helpful for me. I would recommended.

See one answered question