on 20 November 2009
This is a well made quality product. Easy to instal, and very revealing. The one question is that the 5 times magnification is maybe a bit too much it gives a small area of view.
I never knew that I missed so many whiskers when I shaved.
on 26 April 2017
comes with screws and fixing plugs, I fitted it easily then the cover goes over to hide the screws, my eye sight is not as it was so the magnifying mirror is great for me, this is superior quality compared with the cheaper version I have seen
on 23 November 2015
This is a very solid piece of kit. Not flimsy in anyway. When fully extended it doesn't wilt and looks like it is built to last. Only four stars though because the magnification side of the mirror is far to strong, and so next to useless. But if you just want to use it as a normal mirror I think you would be hard-pressed to find one better.
review image review image
on 7 April 2017
It is not the cheapest available, but it certainly appears to be excellent quality. The weight confirms that it is chrome plated brass so zero risk of any future corrosion. The scissor expansion mechanism is nice and solid and doesn't move from the position it is set at. Was received very quickly and it was packed very securely.
on 8 April 2010
Really easy to mount. Looks good and appears to be well made. All the family members now use this mirror rather than the original above-basin one. It neatly folds away against the wall and will extend to 55cms if necessary. A good price for a good product.
on 3 December 2016
Good product, delivered in perfect condition. Mirror is strong and fits well although the mirror connection is a little loose so it swings very easily.. Overall great product.
on 15 April 2017
My husband always shaves in the bath, therefore this is ideal. Easy to mount too.
on 6 December 2015
Excellent mirror for close up work. I bought this to use for shaving, as our bathroom mirror is very shaded in the mornings.
Very good quality, and easy to fix onto wall.
Would recommend.
on 25 March 2017
Good product easily fitted
on 31 March 2011
Being folically challenged I tend to use a shaver to give myself a number 2. I've saved a fortune in barber's bills but I couldn't really see what I was doing round the back of my neck. I've mounted the mirror so when looking into the main mirror I can extend and adjust it to show the back of my head and neck. The amount of extension was really important to me and strangely that figure is rarely published. I had a look at a really cheap £9 type mirror in a local DIY store which hung off the wall drunkenly where the chromed guides at the wall end had burst apart under the strain, being made of thin bent metal. Everything on this mirror is solidly constructed, with the same guides each being a solid piece of metal with a hole down the middle for the vertical post. The 5x magnification side shows your face in more detail than you wanted. Fixing was easy with a metal plate which screws to the wall. The rest of it just slides on and locates with a chromed knurled screw. The mirror extends from 4 inches to 25 inches. I reckon I've made a great choice!