Customer reviews

Drag Me to Hell [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 17 November 2017
I liked this horror film because the story was very well told. If you are not a big horror fan try this film you might get hooked.
on 18 August 2017
Extremely good comic book horror. Will make you jump!
on 30 July 2017
excellent parfait merci
on 17 October 2017
When Sam Raimi's involved, you know it's gonna be a rollercoaster!
on 16 October 2017
10 outa 10
on 18 September 2013
The company delivered on time, low key packaging it arrived on time and the film was lax in parts but for the main a good old fashioned horror.
on 1 August 2014
good film came on time
on 28 February 2015
Wicked
on 19 February 2014
The classic Drag me to Hell was a fantastic Transfer and was beautifully mastered for my 7.1 Cinema surround sound system. Unfortunately I have not seen Heartless as yet and did give this a 5start Rating already my reasoning for this is I feel that Heartless without seeing it was a bonus in this pack as I was happy to pay that price for Drag me to Hell, so if Heartless is good that's a fantastic bonus and then I would give this rating a 8Star out of 5 which is not allowed so 5 is in good spirits if you are getting this item for Drag me to Hell.
on 1 January 2013
this is a great film.its about a young girld ,who have a boyfriend and normal life when one day a woman put a curse on her.its a great movie,and in blue ray the picture is excellent.