on 6 June 2014
Not a bad item but there is a few disappointing things... It was advertised as having 200mm (8") wheels and arrived with only 150mm (6") wheels (i ordered this one particularly for the 8" wheels), Looks slightly different than the image (brakes, frame etc), it arrived with no paperwork (manual, warranty, invoice), Also the item has no product sticker on it,no safety marks (CE, kitemark etc), no manufacturers details, no model or serial numbers.
17 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 21 October 2017
Mine arrived in a good strong box, easy to slot together with no tools needed & ready to go after removing the tyre plastic protection. Brakes work great & push lever down to lock them on, comfortable to sit on but not ideal for moving around while sat on it, the basket is good & hooks on easy, it folds up easy but best leaning against a wall as it’s not free standing, I can put my knee on it with broken foot overhanging the seat while I’m at the kitchen work top.
on 8 September 2017
Great rollator for a great price. Bought this for when my mum comes to visit and she's delighted with it. Easy to assemble and to fold up again, easy to store in boot of car. It has sturdy seating that is plenty wide for a larger lady and my mum says it's easy to manoeuvre. Very good and useful product.
2 people found this helpful
on 17 February 2014
Just what the doctor ordered. Well built, strong but light. Very easy to fold for traveling. Wish we got it ages ago.
19 people found this helpful
on 14 July 2017
The description is for User weight up to 25st, I weigh bit less. The seat is far too small and looks like its for a much smaller butt. When The metal sides dig into my hips when I sit on seat, but I won't use seat for a few months. Love the colour. The brake handles are too short and booklet print is far too small. I have a Diabteic eyesight condition which means I can't see small print. Please send a large print booklet to me in future.
on 25 October 2017
After my knee operation, and with arthritis in the other knee too, this has been perfect. It's sturdy, though I don't think it would be good for rough terrain, and it folds up fairly compactly. We have to take the back rest off to get it into our car's boot, but that's simple and quick enough. The seat is sturdy (and I am quite heavy).
on 8 August 2016
This is absolutely brilliant. It fits snugly in the boot of my Metro with the handle down, and I just put them back up when I get it out to use.
I am also really pleased that I got one with lockable breaks, it makes it so much easier when I need to sit down for a rest. 100/100
3 people found this helpful
on 24 October 2017
I retuned it for a full refund - advertising failed to mention it collapses from to back, taking up the full width and not fitting into my wheelchair friendly boot. Also made it difficult to manoeuvre through doors and passages. Most walkers collapse side to side allowing the user to manoeuver in tight spaces.
on 6 July 2016
Rollator is just what I was looking for . Delivery one day earlier and is peace of cake to assemble
Thanks Amazon
review image
5 people found this helpful
on 11 October 2017
I've only had it one day, but first impressions are of a very well thought out design. Strong, comfortable and I wish I'd bought one earlier. The joy of walking 'normally' for the first time in years is quite a thrill. I have osteoarthritis in my legs. Great support, easy to get on and off the seat. Very thrilled to the opportunities for exploration ahead.