on 3 June 2016
Bought 3 of these for my 3 young children when we went to USA. Big enough to keep all the favourite things to keep them occupied, sturdy enough for them to play on and be pulled along in the airport (cheap imitations fall apart), and the strap to pull the children along can also hook back onto the Trunki to make it a shoulder strap. Trunki can be taken as hand luggage on flights to USA and is small enough to stow under the seat (handy so you don't have to keep going to the overhead lockers).
on 25 December 2016
Great idea, really handy for travelling with kids. Qualifies as a hand luggage. It has nice features like an internal pocket, handles and the belt to pull it at the airport. The quality of the product is OK but not amazing and after few months of use the hinge became loose, I have to be extra careful to put it correctly while closing. It still works though and I'm very pleased with my purchase but I will need to buy another Trunki at some point. Recommended.
on 3 June 2016
on 28 December 2016
My nephew loves his trunki. We bought this as a Christmas present for my almost two year old nephew and he absolutely loves it! Perfect for when travelling - it's quite a big hand luggage case and will fit most things for a holiday. It's bright, well made and feels very sturdy. Would highly recommend.
on 6 December 2017
Brilliant - got this for my 3 year old daughter for her holiday abroad. She is too big for a pushchair and to heavy to carry so this ticks the boxes for the airport/plane. It's sturdy, roomy and worth every penny. It also fits as hand luggage on the plane so all my daughters holiday items can go in it.
on 9 October 2013
We have the Ladybird, gruffalo and princess Trunkies. All fantastic, robust and have lasted several flights and rides through various airports and hotels...We've had ours for 3-4 years now and still going strong. Kids love them and although they may not always have enough space for more than a weeks worth of clothes, they're still pretty useful for taking the kids inflight entertainment with you and for getting the kids through the airport quickly as a ride on! We recently went to South of France in the summer, so only summer clothes needed but we got a weeks worth of summer clothes, shoes and accessories for our girls in them, so they do hold a fair amount, but anything longer than a week and you might struggle with space... But in that case we just overspill into our case anyway...
They're a great distraction for the kids and we got lots of admiring glances from other children and adults! So many people asked us what they are... There are lots of them around now, but people still impressed!
on 30 October 2016
Bought for my 2.5 year old and he's really excited by it! Fits a surprising amount in - enough for a week away but perfect just for one night. Not tried as a ride on in an airport yet but will definitely take it with us when we do go
on 24 April 2016
Grandson loved using it. A big success as it was packed with things to keep him amused on the flight.
review image
on 4 September 2016
Had to return as on its first trip on holiday the top came away from the bottom and we had only got to the Hotel at the airport before it had broken. I was left with a very disappointed and upset child !!!. I only bought this one to replace the original Trunki Ihad bought 6 yrs earlier and was looking a bit "used". This one was not as good as the original blue Trunki for design and build quality. I will keep on using the old Trunki. On further inspection the steel rod is missing from the back of the Trunki to keep the top fastened to the bottom. The steel rod is showing on picture 2 but this design doesn't come with a rod !!!. Very very disappointed !!!!!!
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 14 March 2017
Smaller than expected but kids love riding around on it and great when you're at the airport and only have 2 hands, gives them something to keep them amused. Well designed with straps to lock in clothes and toys etc and the pull handle is a great idea to rest those tired arms!