on 13 December 2015
I brought this for my Fathers 50th Birthday present. Was going to get him a bottle of Krug or Louis Roederer Cristal, but after seeing this amazing offer on his for hardly anymore, there was only one choice.
Comes in a fantastic presentation box, and just by looking at the bottle and box, you can tell this is on expensive but luxury bottle of champagne. Gonna buy myself another bottle of it to enjoy in the New Year. An absolute must buy and just a shame it hasn't got a higher star review because nothing to do with how it left the sellers factory
on 10 April 2017
Will not be drinking as having these for decoration only as bottles and cases are so nice, the champagne itself is a £50 rebranded earlier Cattier number I believe so should still be pretty good
on 1 June 2017
My daughter loves it
on 2 September 2017
Nice champagne, bottle and case are also very nice
on 17 September 2017
Case all cracked very disappointed, id advise anyone who is thinking about buying this item to look elsewhere
on 12 May 2017
A wonderful gift sadly not appreciated by the recipient.
on 16 May 2017
Received my AdB champagne today and am livid that within it's pristine case, the bottle is scratched. This is supposed to be a premier quality product, and for the price it sells for I expected perfection. I bought this as an anniversary present and it's too late to send it back. I was further annoyed when I realised exactly why the product was damaged. On the inside of the hinged lid there is a small plate with the AdB branding on, (see product photo) but it is fixed to the lid with four small screws which do not sit flush with the surface. I realised that even if the bottle leaves the manufacturer's in perfect condition, the positioning of the screws means that if the bottle rotates in the box during transit the screws will scratch it. This is definitely what happened to mine as the scratches match the position of the screws exactly. On closer inspection I found that the screws could not be tightened any further into the lid either! Considering the prestigious reputation of this champagne I find it laughable that they package it in a box incorporating a design flaw which damages the product! Unbelievably stupid! Where is the attention to detail? Where is the quality control? Did they import the boxes from Poundstretcher? I certainly won't be buying this again unless it's from a shop where I can examine the bottle first, and I'd advise anyone who cares about value for money to do the same. I also note that I bought this as part of a limited offer from Amazon at a reduced price (only £130!) but now I wonder if the lower cost was just so they could offload their stash of damaged bottles... who knows?
on 21 February 2016
Its faultless. in short it is the perfect champagne. if you had to get someone to experience champagne this would be the quintessential drink. but it is this very perfection, that merges imperceptibly with middle of the road mundanity, it would be forgetful as a drink if it were not for the packaging and price. I think at this cost it has to appeal to everyone, but this is at the cost of character. Dom Perignon, whilst not to my taste, is at least distinctive and an experience to drink. it simply doesn't have the character or charisma of premium vintage champagnes such as Krug, Crystal or DP. Only 5 stars as how can you fault perfection, but be careful what you wish for..........
on 14 March 2017
Bottle was scratced and for this price I would expect it to be in pristene condition especially as its going to be a gift. Disappointed and made me wary of ordering anything like this in the future.
on 17 June 2017
Easily the most revolting champagne I have ever had the privilidge to waste so much money on. The packaging should have been the first clue this was brash and tasteless but I still had hope for the champagne. Sadly no. It was a very cheap blend with far too much fizz and very sweet.