Size: 2 3/4"|Change
Price:£1.70+ £1.75 shipping

on 3 September 2010
Like many others I'm an "improving golfer" with a fair amount of inproving yet to do. I'm also normally pretty cynical about all the high-tech junk that's marketed to golfers. At the end of the day the game is about hitting a ball over there with a club, so keep it simple.
Something that has made a big difference to my game recently though has been a focus on being more consistent in everything, including the kit I use. I used to use any old lake-balls and the cheapest multi-coloured tees I could get hold of. Whilst this probably didn't make much "real" difference to my shots it did mean that there was always an element of uncertainty about the ball height and how it might behave on impact. And for all golfers it's the time you spend over-thinking the shot that invariably sends the ball out of bounds.
So the simple marker on these tees, allowing you to easily tee-up the ball at exactly the same height every time, removes one of the many uncertainties involved in playing a shot. This is one less thing to think about or to doubt, so is worth bothering with.
A good buy and a good price.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 31 May 2013
Pride Tee's are in my opinion the best around. Made from quality wood and perfectly painted with the colour code on identifying what type of club they are best suited to... i.e. yellow ones are best for 460cc drivers. I personally use the Blue 83mm ones which seem to be a great all rounder and works with drivers and irons. They seem resistant to breaking and for the quality are good value.

Pros: good quality wood tee's, different lengths to suit your game, resistant to breaking, good value for the quality.

Cons: not found any but if i do i'll update this review.

VERDICT: Quality wooden tee's that will server you well and the blue ones seem a good all rounder

FANTASTIC AND ESSENTIAL TO ALL GOLFERS!!
on 8 March 2016
My husband has tested out these wooden tees and is happy with them. He ordered the 4 inch wooden tees and has said that they are strong and suit his style of swing. They are great value of money with 50 in this pack
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 22 February 2012
this is my favourite tee, and great value. The colour markings make it quick and easy to tee up consistently, and they are well balanced. Like all wooden tees they break easily, so each one will only survive one or two shots, but you would expect that.

Recommended
on 28 May 2015
Good quality Tees, just the length that suits the driver I use, they do tend to break fairly easily but all wooden tees will eventually snap. A fair price and cheaper than my local well known Golf Superstore.
on 28 September 2011
Excellent buy !!great height for 460 degree drivers and a sturdy durable tee.Bargain for 75 pack of tees. Glad I bought 2 packs !
on 9 February 2015
Brilliant tees. I now have a Driver that works. After reading tip after tip on how to stop the dreaded slice I changed the loft on my Driver to 11.5 and bought a taller tee. I have these stuck in the ground just on the start of the Blue mark and the ball just inside my left foot, which feels strange as the Driver sits underneath the ball. But it catches it so sweetly on the upswing and now averaging 260 plus yards and most important they are going straight at last.
on 15 February 2015
Good Tees, there is not a lot you can say about golf tees, but these do what they are meant to, and the bands of paint on the stems are excellent for gauging how far to push them into the grass for the correct height
on 2 October 2012
I am a new golfer so, I do not know what is good or great in golf product terms apart from those obviously one's " you pay for what you get " Due to this I have to take on board what other tell me is good and what is great...I have been told that these wooden Tees, are good for beginners like myself..so here goes..Good product, Great price!
on 18 May 2012
While on the course I found one of these tees left or lost from a previous golfer,when I started using it I noticed that I was getting more accuracy and distance, so I threw all my old plastic ones away. I find that the ball sits much steadier on these, and burying them so that the red band just disappears is spot on. Good product.