Customer reviews

Platform: Nintendo Wii|Edition: Standard Edition|Change

on 26 February 2017
Absolutely love the Lego series of games, and this is one of the best .

Amazing game for a lazy Sunday when playing with the kids!
on 23 May 2017
I really should get my Nephew to write this review, but he's too busy playing it!!

He's 7 years of age, he has many WII games, but this is his favorite - I've even had a go.....and yes, he was way better than me, and he's 7 !! (I'm 43!)
on 7 August 2017
A great game. Hours of fun.
on 16 July 2017
Game was described as in very good condition. Whilst the game works fine it was covered in scratches and dust when it arrived and case was shabby. Great game though. Lots of fun
I must admit that the Lego Wii games are the only ones I feel able to participate in with my children maybe because they are user friendly and more suitable for families than some others on the market. The graphics are great, there's a lot of laugh out loud comedy moments and the fact one doesn't die but just regenerate and lose a couple of studs makes for much happier play between my 10 yr old and his 6 yr old sister. You don't have to be a fan of the books or films to enjoy the game as my son is neither but it's the lego bit which provides the fun and fascination. Can't wait for the next one.
on 27 June 2010
We have been waiting for this game for ages and I have to say it was worth the wait. My son is a massive Lego fan and also loves all of the Lego video games and has them all on PC, Wii and DS! I have never actually been tempted to play any of them as they are not my usual sort of game but as I love Harry Potter so much I decided to give this one a go with my son.

The game controls are very straight forward and I love the fact that you can't actually die - you just respawn and lose some 'studs'. There is so much to do in the game I can see that it will take us ages to actually complete it as the developers have been very clever and added elements into every level which require you to do the level again in free play mode. The cut scenes are brilliant and very funny.

I would definitely recommend this game to anyone who likes Lego, Harry Potter and gaming!
on 26 June 2010
Over the years i bought all of the lego wii games star wars, indiana jones and batman, so when i saw harry potter come out i just had to get it.

I am a HUGE fan of the books, films and games and lego harry potter is no disappointment. The spell casting is awesome, the range of characters is fantastic and the lego comedy elements are brilliant. The game stays true to the story lines and allows players to travel all throughout hogwarts collecting coins, smashing boxes and saving students.

The game is suitable for all ages, my brother and i have been enjoying the co-op ability. One point i must make is the length of the game. I've had it for a few days and can see an upcoming end. However is has been so much fun that i wont care when i finish it because i will just play it again.

This game is a must get for any lego fans, harry potter fanatics or anyone looking for a spectacular console game
on 5 August 2014
If you are a Harry Potter fan you should enjoy this game! I'm not mad keen on video games of any type but as I'm a bit of a HP fan I really enjoyed this as if follows the films and if you know the films you can generally work out what you need to do. I actually completed this game 100% (although I did need a little help to find all the character tokens and red/gold bricks!) and liked the challenge of doing it. Actually got a bit addicted in the end! But then again I hardly ever play these types of things so for me it was a challenge. Might not be for a more experienced gamer!
on 6 April 2017
Harry Potter
on 20 August 2010
Great fun in true Lego style. Follows the same formula as the other Lego games (Batman, Indiana Jones, etc), but still very enjoyable. The Boys (9, 7 & 6) had not seen the films, but after playing the game it sparked interest and they have really enjoyed them. Highly recommended !!