1,572
Price:£18.00+ Free shipping

on 17 October 2016
As I have severe arthritis I knew I would need some help with this product, but I can, having observed my daughter using it, tell you how it works and what I think of it. So here goes...

I was pleasantly surprised how well this works and how much steam it can produce. A tip - do not spray constantly. You get much better results with short bursts. When we did this, the steam easily lasted between 40 - 60 minutes.

Secondly - be realistic about what you want this to do. I needed it to soften up mud (yes, mud) that my dogs had deposited over the kitchen furniture during the course of a few years. This was some serious dirt... So if you're going to tackle something like this, you need appropriate tools to help. We used a scrubbing brush, a paint scraper and some extra hot water. (for cleaning the scrubbing brush).

The dirt (well, this type of dirt anyway) doesn't just melt away. Yes, grease might do this, but we had to soften the dirt with the steam, scrape or scrub, and steam it some more.

The results for this were amazing - the wood really came up like new. But remember that the damp and steam will make the wood expand, so it might make cupboards and drawers slightly hard to open and close for a few hours. Still, all the dirt went. And that was what I wanted.

Another thing we used it on was a very fancy, dry clean only coat. It needed freshening, definitely. I had worn it all summer. The collar was a bit marked as were the cuffs. We hung the coat on a hanger, used the correct nozzle, and gently steamed the coat. It came up beautifully (and it was a fancy one - I was a bit worried about steaming it to be honest). Then we hung it up to dry out (it was just damp) for a few days.

So I feel that used carefully this little gizmo is the answer to my particular needs. One more tip - the stopper at the top will not undo until the water in the jug cools enough. This may be a bit annoying, but leave it (the instructions say ten minutes, I'd leave it longer) and it WILL undo.
Use some extra tools of your own (in my case scrapers and a scrubbing brush) and this will serve you very well.
on 28 March 2017
WARNING!!! This steam cleaner is not suitable for use in the UK-it is fitted with a round,2-pin continental plug-it will not fit any UK electrical sockets or extension leads. Also, the box it arrived in appeared to have been opened then re-sealed with sellotape-probably returned by a previous customer before it was sent to me. I have contacted the seller-asking how can i return this worthless item and get my money back. NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE!! VERY DISAPPOINTED!! I will post an update on the outcome of this fiasco.
on 3 March 2017
In my opinion, this product falls well below the "marketing hype" surrounding it.

It has failed miserably on each and every cleaning job I have used it on. (Oven, fridge, cooker splashback and washbasins.)

I certainly cannot recommend this product.
on 2 March 2017
Great little steamer, quick to heat up and ideal for cleaning those parts on a car that are inaccessible. I also use it on my coffee machine and in the kitchen to make sure everything is hygienic. Cannot fault it at all.
on 29 October 2013
Only used this product for about 30 seconds and it flashed orange and stopped. It tripped the switch for all the sockets in the house. Like a fool, I had another go, once I'd switched the power back on. It only worked for literally seconds and flashed and crackled. Again the socket switch was tripped and I promptly packed it back into it's box and sent it back. I was actually quite shocked and wonder if I am actually lucky to not have been electrocuted. If I could give this steamer nil stars I would - recommend that you avoid buying this product - it's actually dangerous.
on 12 February 2017
Another piece of crap that sits in the garage and is of more hassle than good. Better to use your hands woth gloves on and a scrubber
on 22 November 2013
I thought this would not be up to much for a price of less than less than £20 but a colleague at work recommended it so i thought I would give it a go. All accessories were in tact and it works well, especially for cleaning bits on the cooker hob you can't get to and window frame innards on the double gazing. I am sure I will find other uses for it ! Good Value.
on 7 January 2017
waste of money !! my worst buy till date !!
on 8 November 2014
Great little steamer wish I'd bought the bigger version now. Works wonders on my cooker tiles skirting boards and i even done around the glass inside rim of the washing machine where I couldn't get to usually. You could even use it to steam off wallpaper too I would defo recommend it :-))
on 10 March 2017
great little machine, does a good job.
could've done with buying one with a larger water capacity.