Customer reviews

1,582
Price:£18.72+ Free shipping

on 3 March 2017
In my opinion, this product falls well below the "marketing hype" surrounding it.

It has failed miserably on each and every cleaning job I have used it on. (Oven, fridge, cooker splashback and washbasins.)

I certainly cannot recommend this product.
on 28 March 2017
WARNING!!! This steam cleaner is not suitable for use in the UK-it is fitted with a round,2-pin continental plug-it will not fit any UK electrical sockets or extension leads. Also, the box it arrived in appeared to have been opened then re-sealed with sellotape-probably returned by a previous customer before it was sent to me. I have contacted the seller-asking how can i return this worthless item and get my money back. NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE!! VERY DISAPPOINTED!! I will post an update on the outcome of this fiasco.
on 2 March 2017
Great little steamer, quick to heat up and ideal for cleaning those parts on a car that are inaccessible. I also use it on my coffee machine and in the kitchen to make sure everything is hygienic. Cannot fault it at all.
on 23 November 2016
I bought it, now I don't know what you use it for, as it's not practical for cleaning windows. I've read reviews citing steam escaping, but anyone with half a brain will realise that the sealing screw must be pressed down hard to engage.
on 22 December 2014
Cleaned all the uPVC door and window frames, and the wooden paintwork admirably. It wasn't quite as effective on curved shower doors, but did a reasonable job of cleaning the oven. The small tank of water lasts a surprisingly long time. It's a little fiddly to get the lid on and off, but it requires a good seal to function properly. Would recommend this product, because it does a reasonable job for most applications, and takes some elbow grease out of harder jobs.
on 29 October 2013
Only used this product for about 30 seconds and it flashed orange and stopped. It tripped the switch for all the sockets in the house. Like a fool, I had another go, once I'd switched the power back on. It only worked for literally seconds and flashed and crackled. Again the socket switch was tripped and I promptly packed it back into it's box and sent it back. I was actually quite shocked and wonder if I am actually lucky to not have been electrocuted. If I could give this steamer nil stars I would - recommend that you avoid buying this product - it's actually dangerous.
on 23 May 2015
I was extremely dubious when my steam cleaner arrived without a box just in a Jiffy bag inside a plain box and a black version that didn't quite look like the picture. I almost put it in the box and sent the cheap looking item back. Soooooo glad I didn't it's now my favourite cleaning tool. Sparkly windows clean skirting, and smear free mirrors. It's quite powerful and has even cleaned the tiled hearth under a much used multi fuel stove. Get one you will not regret it !
on 12 February 2017
Another piece of crap that sits in the garage and is of more hassle than good. Better to use your hands woth gloves on and a scrubber
on 22 November 2013
I thought this would not be up to much for a price of less than less than £20 but a colleague at work recommended it so i thought I would give it a go. All accessories were in tact and it works well, especially for cleaning bits on the cooker hob you can't get to and window frame innards on the double gazing. I am sure I will find other uses for it ! Good Value.
on 7 January 2017
waste of money !! my worst buy till date !!