on 21 February 2015
This product has fallen to pieces in less than 2 months. I bought them for my wife for Christmas and the upper has come away from the sole already. Also, the fluffy lining has already mostly worn away under the heel. Pretty bad for a £60 pair of slippers from a premium brand. Her previous Ugg pair (similar style, similar price) lasted 4 years and were it better condition when she threw them away. I would appreciate it if Amazon or the manufacturer could get in touch. Photos attached.
review image review image
on 25 November 2015
I was given a pair of these slippers about 7 years ago and they are the best slippers that I ever had. I have worn them every day since being given them and, though the sheepskin is still fine, the soles are now breaking apart. So I went looking for a replacement pair and found these. Ordered them with joy and anticipation. Sadly, I don't think they are the same quality as my old comfies. There is less foot coverage (ie the sheepskin does not come quite as far up the foot) and the sheepskin cuff is just stuck on fur, whereas on my old ones the cuff is actually made by the sheepskin being folded back.
Also, I ordered a size 7, which the size guide said was a UK 41, but when they came it said on the box that they are a UK 40 to 41 - and they are definitely a bit shorter than my old ones. And I think they are a little narrower too. Which really matters in my case, as these are just a tiny bit too short/tight on my feet for comfort. So, due to both the quality and the sizing issues, I am returning them.... with real disappointment. The search for new slippers continues.
on 12 April 2015
This is a new style of the Emu Jolie slipper and it is a bad one! I have been buying the previous ones for several years and they lasted from October to May brilliantly but, this new ones are shedding fur like nothing I have seen before. I have also noticed they changed the sole, it is thinner now and it bends upwards slightly when worn. It has been only 4 weeks and there are so many ''bold'' patches inside them - it is shocking! At £60.00 a pair and less if you are lucky, one would expect them to be of a better manufacture. Sadly, I am off those forever - probably to buy Ugg ones....or try to find if anyone has any more of the old style left and swiftly stock up several pairs.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 7 January 2013
Bought these because I want a slipper that is comfortable, warm and wearable both around the house and outside . These fit the bill perfectly. They are made from sheepskin, both the top and,more importantly, the inner part of the slipper. So they're snug when you slip them on. After a couple of months almost daily wear, the heel area is still full of pile and shows no sign of wear. The soles are strong and non slip, so I'm happy to keep them on if I need to step outside in them. Happy with the sizing. I'm a UK 6 or 6.5. These fit and my foot doesn't overhang at the back. Delighted with them and happy to recommend. These are worth every penny. I spent more last year on a similar looking pair(different make though) which were inferior in quality. i'll buy Emu brand again. Built to last and worth the money.
on 2 May 2017
Other half fell in love with these instantly.

The puppy loves them too - constantly catching her to remove cheesy smelling slippers from mouth.
on 15 January 2012
Inside sole of these have worn through on one slipper after only a couple of months. Not the quality I expected from all the hpye. Would not buy anything from this brand again.
on 17 November 2015
Very disappointed with quality. After only a few months began to wear on the heels. Would not buy again.
on 4 May 2015
Love these slippers. First pair bought as a gift. Will never buy any other brand of slippers again. Fantastic.
on 17 January 2013
Fur on sole disappeared in a matter of weeks, now in the bin.
on 8 September 2009
I bought a pair of these slippers nearly a year ago. True, they are not the cheapest around but I'm really glad I chose them. I usually wear out shoes within 6 minths and slippers sometimes don't last more than about 3months before they start to look tatty and worn. But these Emu's - wow! They have kept their shape (difficult with my feet), still look good and are so-o comfortable. I've worn them every day for the last 10 months so I'm not surprised that about a week ago the heel of the innersole began to show some wear.

I really hope they come back into stock soon, as I have a list of friends who want some for Christmas and I want to buy another pair to keep 'in stock' for me for when my own slippers finally fall apart - not for a long while by the looks of it!