on 9 July 2016
Product ok and well in date but took quite a long time to arrive.
on 13 March 2014
Very low in calories, but not a filling as your normal kind of crisps. They can be quite addictive to eat, especially when you have a giant box of them but pace yourself. The acidity of the vinegar burned my lips after a few packs and I had to put them away for a while.
on 4 November 2015
Why do so few shops sell Salt & Vinegar French Fries in single packets these days. The only way to get them seems to be via multipacks but then I am left with a load of Plain and Cheese & Onion that nobody in their right mind wants to eat. It has got to the point where if I find a shop that does sell them, I end up buying 5 or 6 packets at once. We should petition Walkers! In the meantime, I now buy them by the box load. The only problem is that I end up eating about 5 packets a day just because they are there.
on 10 January 2013
Nephew loved these as you cannot get a bag of 6 you have to get other flavours and no-one likes the other flavours.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 28 February 2016
What can I say - they are delicious, unhealthy but delicious. I must buy some more. Be careful not to become addicted, it's too late for me.

Ingredients:
Potato Granules, Potato Starch, Sunflower Oil, Salt & Vinegar Flavour [Flavouring, Salt, Acid (Citric Acid), Potassium Chloride, Flavour Enhancers (Monosodium Glutamate, Disodium 5'Ribonucleotide)], Salt, Colour (Annatto).

Nutrition per 100g:
Energy: 1839 kJ/438 kcal.
Fat: 16.0g.
of which saturates: 1.4g.
Carbohydrate: 66.0g.
of which sugars: 1.2g.
Fibre: 5.0g.
Protein: 5.0g.
Salt: 2.30g.
on 15 March 2013
Came in excellent condition and were I damaged when arrived. I haven't had these for a while and the taste seemed a bit tame. I can remember them being a lot stronger in taste.
on 9 January 2016
Good price but use by date is too short cant finish them all before expiry.
on 6 October 2015
Quick delivery,but they had a short best before date
on 30 September 2014