on 27 July 2013
Its not big, it does not blast your brains out and it wont scare the neighbours. But for around the house in the lounge kitchen bedroom spare room bathroom or toilet it is very good indeed. Your still need the 100W mega one day just for the hell of it. This is just a good amp value for money and bit nifty looking at the same time. If you want to do real damage buy two and hang them from your ears. For anyone else just one is surprisingly good.
on 9 June 2016
Straight off this is one great little amp. The negative reviews here are downright lies, most from people who haven't actually purchased the item. It's very well made, looks great and sounds great too. It has great clear tones, and the extra bite if required. I've played my Telecaster through it and you still hear the original sound of the guitar perfectly fine, in fact I am very impressed all round, there is not loud hum or buzzing or crackling at all, some reviewers are telling g complete lies about this fine little amp, I'm 65 and played every amp and guitar around, but I can honestly recommended this amp for a nice home prctice or outside in the garden (with extension cable). The amp really comes alive when you add a delay pedal etc, great for rockabilly, or any pedal of you choice.So I hope I have given you a fair and honest review and it will help you. I'm not in anyway linked to the company, and I didn't get it free, I bought it and glad I did...it's a lovely practice amp.
on 26 May 2013
A Small Guitar amp which was mistakenly purchased as a bass guitar amp (see the bass guitar amp provided with the 'Encore EBP-E4BLK electric Bass guitar outfit' now this is a B.B blaster 10w Bass guitar amp).

The B.B BB10 blaster is a small impressive guitar amp which I had in my possesion for about an hour (it has now been returned). It has a great sound and as other reviews have pointed out packs a mean punch for something so small ( check out the distortion button, if you like a bit of distortion with your playing).

If you are a guitar player looking for a reasonably priced guitar 'practice' amp, I can recommend this amp. I myself was looking forward to receiving a small Bass Guitar amp like the one provided with the 'Encore package'. Amazon please sort yourselves out on this one? If the B.B blaster Bass amp version isnt for sale as a separate item dont include it in the search bar as a Bass guitar amp.
on 16 September 2014
I'm very surprised that this amp receives such a high customer rating, as it's one of the worst sounding guitar practice amps I've heard! I assume that most people writing reviews are absolute beginners who've not heard other small amps. As someone who's been playing guitars for many years, I'd recommend you buy secondhand and get an amp you can live with, rather than this one that will drive you and everyone else around you nuts.

The main problems are that the clean sound is too harsh and clinical, and that the distortion sound is truly awful (i.e. virtually unusable). If you still want to get this amp, or already have it, I'd recommend getting a secondhand multi-effects box as soon as you can (e.g. Zoom G1 or G1X are usually between £20 and £40 secondhand). With a reasonable effects box between you and this amp, you'll have a much better chance of getting some sounds that will encourage you to play.

Much better secondhand alternatives to this amp are the Kustom KGA10FX, Vox Pathfinder series, most small Marshalls, most small Fenders, and Line6's smallest amps. The ubiquitous Squier SP10 has a nice clean sound, but its distortion is very limited. Secondhand you should be able to find these suggested amps for between £15 to £40.

My review is based on trying this amp with several different electric guitars. It might be better at amplifying acoustic guitars, or harmonicas and some other instruments, but as its main purpose is as an amplifier for electric guitar, I've reviewed it on that basis.
on 19 August 2012
Purchased this item with little knowledge of amplifiers, other than advice from friends. Read the spec which seemed to fit my needs. Yes it did. Wish all specs met the claims of the supplier.
on 25 January 2014
I would recommend this to any beginner. It is not too big and I found it easy to use and understand. As a beginner myself I didn't really know what to look for so took a punt on this. No regrets!! It came quickly and well-packed.
on 24 October 2013
You get what you pay for, really. I wasn't expecting much from this, as it's just about the cheapest thing on the market. It'll go loud enough for bedroom practice - the clean tone is actually quite nice if you ask me - of course, tones are all opinion. The distortion leaves much to be desired, but that's why this is my cheap-as-chips practice amp and not my main one.

Worth the money, but if you want a decent metal sound this probably isn't the amp for you.
on 25 April 2016
This is a fantastic little amp and is the second one that I have bought as a friend wanted the first one and so I let her have it and bought another for myself. The variations that can be had by simply moving the gain control from 'clear' to really 'grundgy' are worth the price alone. Don't expect the high volume to be quiet because it 'a'int', it's not as loud as my 60 Watt Laney but then who would expect it to be. For a 10 'Watter' it really is the 'bees knees' - need a practice amp - then buy one of these.
on 4 May 2013
Ordered this to use as a practice amp with my Hofner Shorty travel guitar. The sound is crisp and clear, and the gain control can be used to give a good amount of distortion (for those of us into playing rock guitar). The distortion is even and easily adjusted to the level you want. Volume level is good, it packs quite a punch for it's size. The amp is nice and compact, and easily portable. Excellent value, as it feels like more expensive than it is. Love it!
on 11 May 2015
Bought this for my son's electric drum set. I wanted something cheep and small as he only uses it during his lessons. Despite it's size and price it puts out a great sound (something the neighbors love).

Have no hesitation in recommending.