Customer reviews

B.B BB10 Blaster 10W Amp.
Price:£34.99+ Free shipping

on 19 July 2017
Excellent
on 8 June 2017
Hi, I can't seem to arrange a return of this item because unfortunately this amp has stopped working. Are you able to contact me?
on 9 June 2016
Straight off this is one great little amp. The negative reviews here are downright lies, most from people who haven't actually purchased the item. It's very well made, looks great and sounds great too. It has great clear tones, and the extra bite if required. I've played my Telecaster through it and you still hear the original sound of the guitar perfectly fine, in fact I am very impressed all round, there is not loud hum or buzzing or crackling at all, some reviewers are telling g complete lies about this fine little amp, I'm 65 and played every amp and guitar around, but I can honestly recommended this amp for a nice home prctice or outside in the garden (with extension cable). The amp really comes alive when you add a delay pedal etc, great for rockabilly, or any pedal of you choice.So I hope I have given you a fair and honest review and it will help you. I'm not in anyway linked to the company, and I didn't get it free, I bought it and glad I did...it's a lovely practice amp.
on 11 May 2015
Bought this for my son's electric drum set. I wanted something cheep and small as he only uses it during his lessons. Despite it's size and price it puts out a great sound (something the neighbors love).

Have no hesitation in recommending.
on 28 July 2017
accidently wired 2 old car speakers to the back of the original speaker. burp
on 29 January 2015
Arrived Early, very impressed!
on 19 May 2017
Excellent item for Grandsons drums
on 27 July 2013
Its not big, it does not blast your brains out and it wont scare the neighbours. But for around the house in the lounge kitchen bedroom spare room bathroom or toilet it is very good indeed. Your still need the 100W mega one day just for the hell of it. This is just a good amp value for money and bit nifty looking at the same time. If you want to do real damage buy two and hang them from your ears. For anyone else just one is surprisingly good.
on 1 November 2016
Like many people, I got one of these with my first guitar. It's an amp that I think gets badged under different names, mine's a Kinnsman but the specs and controls are idenitcal.

I hated it at first and was totally underwhelmed by it and it went un-used for about 2 months. In the meantime I bought a 25w Marshall instead and that was more like what I was after.

Then I found an alternative use for the Kinnsman. I plug my guitar directly into my PC sometimes to use progs like Guitar Rig or Amplitube but have never been happy with the low volume I get in that kind of setup, which means I then have to pump up the volume of the software amp which just ends up in Hiss City. By plugging into the Kinnsman, and then running a cable from the headphone out to line in on my soundcard, I found that it could be used as a nice pre-amp stage for my guitar and it has helped eradicate the need for high volume usage in software amp progs which kills a lot of the hiss I was getting.

Now this little amp has pretty much made itself indispensible in that role. What helps is its nice clean, neutral sound, which means that if I set the tone knobs to halfway and play with the volume, I get a nice clean un-coloured sound that I can then shape using the software amps.

I've also dropped this amp twice, and knocked it over a bunch of times. It remains a clean, crisp sound and the box is rugged as hell.

It's a great little amp for beginners and for pre-amping your signal to your PC like in my setup. You can make it sound clean and neutral, or you can switch the gain on and get some distortion out of it on high gain, although my marshall puts out much more satisfying distortion as you would imagine.

Dont expect too much, it wont make you sound like (insert fav axe handler here). But its a cheap and cheerful amp, thats rugged as hell, and has many uses for the experimental type.
on 26 May 2013
A Small Guitar amp which was mistakenly purchased as a bass guitar amp (see the bass guitar amp provided with the 'Encore EBP-E4BLK electric Bass guitar outfit' now this is a B.B blaster 10w Bass guitar amp).

The B.B BB10 blaster is a small impressive guitar amp which I had in my possesion for about an hour (it has now been returned). It has a great sound and as other reviews have pointed out packs a mean punch for something so small ( check out the distortion button, if you like a bit of distortion with your playing).

If you are a guitar player looking for a reasonably priced guitar 'practice' amp, I can recommend this amp. I myself was looking forward to receiving a small Bass Guitar amp like the one provided with the 'Encore package'. Amazon please sort yourselves out on this one? If the B.B blaster Bass amp version isnt for sale as a separate item dont include it in the search bar as a Bass guitar amp.