on 19 March 2013
...and sure enough, dead within minutes. if your dog is anything other than a couch potato or a sloth, dont buy it
on 26 February 2014
Our German Shepherd loves his soft squeaky toys, he has has 4 of the kyjen plush puppie todya and all of them have lasted 6-8 months before not working. he loves this brand of soft toys. will continue to use them for all his squeaky needs
on 28 July 2016
I bought a duck & cow -1 for each of my greyhounds-Jack's duck is pristine but Mia's cow has 8 holes and only 3 working speakers after only one week(it is however still much loved!) so if your dog is hard on toys this is not the one to choose
on 28 December 2014
Durability very poor. Not up to the standard of the last Kyjen dog toy I purchased years ago that is still a treasured toy although ragged and without any squeakers. This toy was headless in the space of an hour and minus 13 of the 16 squeakers!! I am talking about the same dog here and if anything he was less intense when he played with it. I am even wondering if it is a genuine Kyjen toy. Very very disappointed and if I buy another Kyjen toy I will look for the Gheko and the same seller that I bought it from previously.
on 8 January 2015
Still in one piece after being thrown around the living room for weeks. Great squeak - not too loud like some toys can be. Has kept my bulldog very entertained and happy and I can't say better than that.
on 23 February 2016
Not as big as I expected, and lasted five minutes, literally. The material is too thin, and my setter had one of the squeakers out in moments. And as soon as she worked out how easy it was, it had to be confiscated as it's simply too dangerous.

She has a Outward Hound Kyjen Invincibles Plush Snake that's been on the go for about a year, and I expected this to be similar, but it isn't. Very poor quality in comparison. I wish I hadn't bought it - a complete waste of money!
on 24 December 2014
My active six-year-old, Olde English sheepdog loves his Gator. The 32” soft plush Gator has 16 squeakers, with a minimal amount of stuffing, just a small quantity in the Gator’s head. By nature, my dog is not overly destructive, but he plays hard with his toys, and he is addicted to crunching on squeakers. Within 4 days, he has demolished 4 out of the 16 squeakers, only one of the four he pulled out of the toy. It is amusing to watch him systematically go down the row of squeakers, now looking for the ones that squeak, much like someone playing with bubble wrap. However, the squeakers are only half his fun, he also tosses Gator in the air, and since Gator is about 32”, my dog intensely shakes him as if the poor Gator is real.
on 13 May 2014
Unfortunately my Lhasa won't play with this, but it's a great toy which my previous terriers would have adored. Different squeakers sounds in many pockets. Also a floppy toy dogs could dash around with - may persist and hope as my dog matures she discovers how good it is!
on 25 June 2016
I never thought this would last with a Labrador but it is played for for hours. It cleans well in the washing machine and has so many squeakers in it it keeps the dogs occupied for ages.
Well made product and worth the cost as other toys in this style get ripped apart
on 17 December 2015
I loved the look of the Mallard toy for my lab. However, when it arrived, the other side of the mallard is completely white which most dog owners would know this is very impractical!!! However, the pictures do not show you this so I have had to organise a return...all for a dog toy! Wish I hadn't bothered ordering to be perfectly honest!!

See one answered question