on 23 January 2014
Wow what can I say except that I am very pleased in seeing how my kids are improving in their basic intellectual and learning skills and learning about what is going on around them and within them selves. I am a big fan of LeapFrog
LeapReader. My one major dislike about leapfrog products is the music, I wish they would make more of these products without music. Without a doubt this distracts the kids by them not focusing properly on the tasks at hand, and this is not a constructive way to educate children. I truly believe that it would be more effective in teaching children without music.
on 5 January 2011
The TAG books are great and my daughter keeps coming back to them. This particular one she has really enjoyed but she is a big Tinkerbell fan? The bonus features and games on the PC are a good way to encourage more reading and keeps her coming back to the books. AS well as the data to show how well she is doing which helps us know if she needs help. TAG continues to be a great product and this titke will be a hit with any little girls.
on 6 November 2015
My daughter (age 5) found this a bit confusing and difficult to follow (as did I!) I think you really have to sit and go through this book with the Leapreader Pen to know exactly what to do (if using the other features, not referring to the basic reading of the book).The book is quite small with only a few pages in, not worth the money at all. It has since just been discarded in my daughters room along with the Leapreader Pen , which I bought from Very.com for something like £40.

Overall it has been an expensive mistake buying this. Just stick to normal books in my opinion and save the money!
on 4 April 2016
These books are a great idea. Wish I'd got my daughter a leap reader pen a bit earlier as she could have coped from probably age 3. Depends on the child j guess. Great way to enjoy reading on their own (or with you!)
on 23 May 2011
This book is as good as expected with all the usual features. Helps with individual words for more confident readers to reading the whole story to younger kids. Games and activities were well received by my daughter (aged 5). She has spent several hours reading and playing with this book and I'm sure it'll keep being used for some time to come. As with all books though the pages tear easily so I'd advise supervision with younger readers to ensure the book stands the test of time.
Overall, My daughter though the story and activities were great and if she's happy then so am I. Its nice that learning can be made such fun.
on 1 January 2012
Better story than expected. Pictures and story are lovely. It is the story of Tinkerbell's introduction into Pixie Hollow and finding her true talent as per the film. Think Leapfrog Tag pen and the sofware (i.e. books) are an absolutely excellent intro to reading for young children (4 and over). Perfect for Reception and Year 1 (+ good for getting children interested in reading at Pre-school/Nursery level). Can't praise Leapfrog Tag enough! Thoroughly recommended.
on 30 December 2012
Bought as a present. The kids love the books very interactive and easy to use. The kids kept going back to the books and finding something new and different on every page. Delivered before the estimated delivery date. The packaging the books arrived in was more than adequate.
on 2 January 2013
Great book my Daughter loved this book she only 3 so needs a little help with it as she was going too quick along with the pen but it has different tasks to do on the page you press the star this is fun, on one page you have to press the snow drops to make a snow drop tune then it plays it back to you.
on 29 June 2010
The Tag reading system is great and this book is really good fun for girls who love the Disney stories. The sounds are great and the whole story is fun.
on 7 April 2010
Tinkerbell every little girls dream. Bought for my friends daughter, a fab item with lots to do and learn. Worth every penny. (Tag pen required at extra cost)

See one answered question