Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

on 12 March 2014
My girlfriend absolutely loves this. The size is great. The bead sizes mean you can just tease or go for maximum pleasure. Perfect.
on 18 September 2013
As previous reviews it isn't in 6 inches in useable length more 5. Apart from that its is how you see and read. Nice little product.
on 29 September 2013
The product is perfect in design, would suit most people who engage in using the product, even though I thought it was bigger than it was, and on reflection I will need a larger one to gain, from using products like these.
on 8 March 2013
Perfect dildo for "beginners" than need more. Very very easy to use, to wash and funny to use with a partner.
on 30 June 2013
Arrived on time. Arrived in good condition as description stated. This was bought as more of a joke present I bought for my friend on his graduation in the forces but apparently he has had all kinds of fun with it so its a win all round! Overall Brilliant.
on 10 March 2013
firstly I ordered this item through the amazon locker system so it was all discretionary, I just removed and bined the packaging before I got home and then I was easier to just put in my back.

the dildo itself is 5 [not 6 as described] inchs from the tip to were the last ball meets the shaft. it is slightly flexible, not at all noticeable when usein it. the handle it great it makes it easy to use.

I found it pleasurable due to the fact my anus likes the feeling of the changing beads.

a condom holds reasonable well, make for easy cleaning uo after.

I gave it 4 stars and it wasn't as big as it said. I would highly recommend this to a beginner. also the amazon locker service I free at the moment so take advantage :)
on 12 July 2013
Whilst a relatively good quality product, it was a little disappointing to discover the insertable length was in fact approximately 5", rather than the 6" which are boasted of in the product's name. The discounted price I purchased it for did make up for this. Despite this, I have thoroughly enjoyed using it, and would definitely recommend it to all those who enjoy anal, including beginners.
on 2 January 2014
Lovely shape slips in easily and stretches you nicely as it goes further in
Pull it out just as you cum and you'll be amazed at the feeling and at how far you shoot
on 6 September 2013
While it's a little small on its own, it makes foreplay more effective and more fun. Perfect for easing into penetration by larger objects.
on 30 May 2014
Came next day on time in very discreet packaging which was perfect.

Never tried anything like this before but was not disappointed. Just the right size for beginners.
If your looking to experiment for the first time strongly recommend this product.