on 29 May 2014
Just bought this watch and took a chance, as in my opinion Casio gifts have usually all been of a cheap quality and you get what you pay for. I am very glad to say that I have been proved wrong this time. This watch is excellent value and made very well. The watch head is a liitle bigger than i am used to but overall it is excellent quality for th price. Very glad to be proved wrong about Casio.
The silver stailess steel bracelet is sturdy and the watch head itself is robust.Date is quite large and easy to read. The outside 60second/minute outside ring does not turn, but then it doesn't really need to.
Overall I am very please with the overall quality of this watch and the price.
on 8 August 2014
I'm hugely impressed with this watch for the cost. In truth the picture doesn't do it justice, and it's rare that that's the case in my experience when purchasing online. I'm a little bit of a Casio fan, having over the years never failed to be impressed with the value you get for the price. I don't think any other brand comes close in the consistency that Casio brings to the table. I've purchased watches for six times the amount with a poorer finish and feel to this watch. If you're on the fence then you wont be disappointed. Yes it's heavy, but not overly and it's what frankly gives it that expensive feel. And yes the strap is going to need adjusting at the local jewellers unless you know what you're doing as it's on the large size, but I'll live with that. An impressive five stars indeed.
on 27 May 2014
great watch for the price, would have paid double and almost did at popular high street outlet. The watch is large but this makes reading time easier and also makes the watch look more expensive than it actually is. The only negative is that the removal of strap links is difficult if done by yourself, I found a useful video on you tube but if your not diy minded then take it to a local jewellery shop and pay around £3:00.
on 16 April 2015
I bought this as my previous Casio gave up after six years and as I tend to lose or damage watches frequently, Casio suit me perfectly. This watch, so far, looks good and feels great. It also tells the time on a second by second basis and so far has been right every time I check the time. Perfect !
The wrist band is very generous and will probably require adjustment. After removing a link or two it was fine.
on 22 May 2014
Bought this watch as a birthday present for a work colleague - he absolutely loved it - it is a nice chunky watch and very good quality. It needed a few links taken out of the bracelet but he easily did that himself. He has worn is every day since so he must like it!
on 23 February 2016
We ordered this watch for my son who is 13. He really loves it but I would say it's really big - we had to take about 4 links out and the watch face is very big. It's definitely a fully grown man's watch!!
on 9 December 2014
Very good value for money, large clock face with illuminated dial in the dark making easy to see. Strap too big and a little bit of a fiddle to shorten. Packing of the watch in a large box was a little short of padding. Otherwise very pleased with the product and would recommend it to a friend.
on 15 September 2017
Nice Watch, easy to read. Second identical watch in approx. 6 years. Fiddly to adjust watch strap
on 8 March 2015
Large face watch easy to read and perfect for every day use, On the heavy side but i like heavy with big face. Should be an Edifice as quality is second to none, certainly doesnt look cheap, Note large strap - I just managed to adjust pins on clamp enough to take up the slack, So well happy
on 30 May 2014
This watch looks good and is good. It is strongly made, accurate and easy to read . I am very pleased with it and the bracelet was just right for me. What super price too. A real cracker

See one answered question