on 29 May 2014
Just bought this watch and took a chance, as in my opinion Casio gifts have usually all been of a cheap quality and you get what you pay for. I am very glad to say that I have been proved wrong this time. This watch is excellent value and made very well. The watch head is a liitle bigger than i am used to but overall it is excellent quality for th price. Very glad to be proved wrong about Casio.
The silver stailess steel bracelet is sturdy and the watch head itself is robust.Date is quite large and easy to read. The outside 60second/minute outside ring does not turn, but then it doesn't really need to.
Overall I am very please with the overall quality of this watch and the price.
on 22 May 2014
Bought this watch as a birthday present for a work colleague - he absolutely loved it - it is a nice chunky watch and very good quality. It needed a few links taken out of the bracelet but he easily did that himself. He has worn is every day since so he must like it!
on 11 March 2015
Nice watch but after four months kept stopping and I was late for a meeting. Readjusted time and it started working again for a couple of days and then stopped. After the third time decided to return it to Casio for repair under warranty. Their service is appalling. First they quoted £48.24 to replace some of the parts saying it was damaged(only paid circa £33). I called them and explained it was not damaged just that it kept stopping. They reluctantly said they would look into it again and call me back. No such phone call and now they have just resent the estimate wanting £48.24 to repair. I have written to them in no uncertain terms that they should honour the warranty. I shouldn't have to do all this, so my strong advice is if you want a reliable watch that will be happily repaired under warranty then DO NOT buy a Casio. Bit sad as I always liked their watches (for over 30 years) but now no more.

Update. Kept badgering Casio and a human (not noreply email address) finally answered and apologised profusely and of course the watch will be repaired free of charge and two days later arrived on the doorstep - fully working. So hopefully things will improve. Lot of hassle though.
on 27 May 2014
great watch for the price, would have paid double and almost did at popular high street outlet. The watch is large but this makes reading time easier and also makes the watch look more expensive than it actually is. The only negative is that the removal of strap links is difficult if done by yourself, I found a useful video on you tube but if your not diy minded then take it to a local jewellery shop and pay around £3:00.
on 6 February 2014
good quality watch and reasonable price absolute bargain id recommend this watch to anyone nice big easy to read dial
on 8 August 2014
I'm hugely impressed with this watch for the cost. In truth the picture doesn't do it justice, and it's rare that that's the case in my experience when purchasing online. I'm a little bit of a Casio fan, having over the years never failed to be impressed with the value you get for the price. I don't think any other brand comes close in the consistency that Casio brings to the table. I've purchased watches for six times the amount with a poorer finish and feel to this watch. If you're on the fence then you wont be disappointed. Yes it's heavy, but not overly and it's what frankly gives it that expensive feel. And yes the strap is going to need adjusting at the local jewellers unless you know what you're doing as it's on the large size, but I'll live with that. An impressive five stars indeed.
on 29 January 2014
Just arrived and can't get over how great this looks for the price! Looks great for any occasion business, dress or casual.
(I struggled a little bit taking a few links out). Unfortunately the bezel doesn't turn but I wont be using this for diving so not an issue for me.
on 16 April 2015
I bought this as my previous Casio gave up after six years and as I tend to lose or damage watches frequently, Casio suit me perfectly. This watch, so far, looks good and feels great. It also tells the time on a second by second basis and so far has been right every time I check the time. Perfect !
The wrist band is very generous and will probably require adjustment. After removing a link or two it was fine.
on 23 February 2016
We ordered this watch for my son who is 13. He really loves it but I would say it's really big - we had to take about 4 links out and the watch face is very big. It's definitely a fully grown man's watch!!
on 9 December 2014
Very good value for money, large clock face with illuminated dial in the dark making easy to see. Strap too big and a little bit of a fiddle to shorten. Packing of the watch in a large box was a little short of padding. Otherwise very pleased with the product and would recommend it to a friend.

See one answered question