on 8 February 2011
This cooker works fine for me. May be the previous reviewer was a little unlucky with his cooker. Whichever country the cooker was made has nothing to do with the problem.
on 17 May 2012
As I have previously bought a judge rice cooker and was so impressed with it that I bought another one for a friend and they love it to.
on 1 July 2015
Just rice for a smaller portion of rice, no messy overflow so nice and easy to clean.
on 2 May 2016
very good rice cooker and can use it for steaming other food as well.
on 30 July 2009
after i'd had my first unit just 10days it died - just dead! the supplier was good and sent me a replacement right away. But the fact is, this is a useless cooker. I don't think it has ever not burnt anything i've put in there - or it's got stuck to the bottom!

Follow the instructions? makes no difference - this cooker is useless! Honestly, if i'd realised - or used some common sense perhaps - i'd have guessed it was 'made in China' and steered well clear of it...
on 11 December 2014
I bought this rice cooker as a birthday present for my cousin. Unfortunately it arrived irreparably damaged and had to be returned. What a disappointment as it got good reviews on-line

See one answered question