on 29 September 2016
These have been really useful in my work with children. However they aren't my favourite conversation cubes as some questions like "what's your favourite holiday" aren't great with the children I work with as many have never been on a holiday. So there are a few questions I skip if it lands on them. Be mindful of reading all the questions first and thinking about whether they are suitable for the children you're going to use them with.
on 6 March 2017
An excellent resource for pastoral workers or family workers, gets children talking.
Oliver Nash author of The Primate Puzzle (children's book)
on 2 May 2017
I really love these cubes. I have used them so much that the lettering is coming off ;)
on 17 September 2016
on 12 February 2016
I bought these as a gift for my niece, she has a lot of fun playing with them. They seem durable and hopefully they will last for awhile.
on 26 September 2013
My son has autism and I was close to tears after another day of being talked at or told not to talk so I ordered these cubes so he could practice the art of conversation. :-D At first he was very resistant to them but eventually he came around to the "game" and it was so nice to have a give and take conversation. I get them out every now and then to get a bit of two way talking going. Fab for home or school.
on 29 December 2013
A novel idea to get children talking/ listening to each other. Cubes are brightly coloured and a good size. Questions are suitable for all children and fun to answer. Great for getting the more reluctant child to join in. The only downside is that I have noticed that the lettering has started to wear off a little.
on 12 August 2015
I bought these as gifts for friends to use at school, but I will be buying some for myself in the very near future. These are perfect to use as ice breakers in a new class, as well as during circle time to prompt conversation. They are good for team building skills and building relationships between students and teachers alike.
on 31 October 2014
I loved this product and it worked really well but lettering wearing off after just one session - with better resilience to being handled it would be perfect, but rather an expensive resource for just one session :(
on 27 December 2012
I like this game because it helps to break the ice - it is good to use when meeting new people, training, workshops or one to one work with young people and thier families.

a good family game as well