Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Ed Sheeran on Amazon Music Shop now Shop now

on 26 September 2013
My son has autism and I was close to tears after another day of being talked at or told not to talk so I ordered these cubes so he could practice the art of conversation. :-D At first he was very resistant to them but eventually he came around to the "game" and it was so nice to have a give and take conversation. I get them out every now and then to get a bit of two way talking going. Fab for home or school.
on 29 December 2013
A novel idea to get children talking/ listening to each other. Cubes are brightly coloured and a good size. Questions are suitable for all children and fun to answer. Great for getting the more reluctant child to join in. The only downside is that I have noticed that the lettering has started to wear off a little.
on 12 August 2015
I bought these as gifts for friends to use at school, but I will be buying some for myself in the very near future. These are perfect to use as ice breakers in a new class, as well as during circle time to prompt conversation. They are good for team building skills and building relationships between students and teachers alike.
on 27 December 2012
I like this game because it helps to break the ice - it is good to use when meeting new people, training, workshops or one to one work with young people and thier families.

a good family game as well
on 15 August 2016
I have one child with autism (12) and another with learning difficulties - both of whom have social communication difficulties . I get these out at dinner and they help both children practice the art of conversation in a fun way
on 16 January 2017
I purchased these as conversation starters working with vulnerable and looked after children. I've tested them out on my own children ages 6.9.10 and they love them. There are a mixture of questions, some about feelings and other more general questions such as those about food.
on 31 October 2014
I loved this product and it worked really well but lettering wearing off after just one session - with better resilience to being handled it would be perfect, but rather an expensive resource for just one session :(
on 5 January 2015
Only been using them for ten minutes and lettering coming off....very dissappointed!
on 21 September 2015
My 2e child wasn't sure at first but soon relaxed and started to communicate his thoughts for the questions are typical of a lot of the questions that can build up in a child's mind - apraxia sufferers or not!
on 29 September 2016
These have been really useful in my work with children. However they aren't my favourite conversation cubes as some questions like "what's your favourite holiday" aren't great with the children I work with as many have never been on a holiday. So there are a few questions I skip if it lands on them. Be mindful of reading all the questions first and thinking about whether they are suitable for the children you're going to use them with.

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling