on 30 September 2013
My kids (aged 2) love these and use them often to look at books close up, and all sorts of other things and it is all great investigative play, which keeps them engaged without me needing to interact much. I also lent them to someone who was running a kids nature walk and, apart from squabbling over the colours, they were really useful and a big hit. They are very robust, they really work, and I think they are brilliant.
on 21 April 2014
These are fantastic!! The children love them!! walking around like detectives or laughing hysterically about how big everything looks!! They are large and chunky which is ideal for little hands and sharing them with their friends. They have already been dropped a few times and still look brand new!!
on 21 February 2014
We haven't officially used these items yet.
They look great & chunky but the clip that keeps the magnifier stood up if required is very flimsy & one came broken.
With young children I anticipate all the stands will be snapped off before long.
on 12 March 2013
got these for the kids for summer (what summer ) lol anyway they had so much fun in the garden with these and had a extra thee for when there friends came round ,
on 30 September 2013
these are fantastic really chunky and hardwearing.especially as I work in a pre-school and bought them for work.the children love them 2-4 year olds
on 18 November 2014
Great price for a set of 6 compared to buying single one. My 3 children have 1 which I bought at a preschool sale and they often fight over it. These will be going into their stockings at Christmas - each will have own colour and there will be peace on Christmas day... Colours are great, bright and vibrant, quality if great, our existing one has endured much abuse during it's preschool service as well as in our home with 3 boys aged between 1 and 5, and is still perfectly fine, with a few minor scratches. It's a good size for little hands to hold, but also great size for children to look through. I would recommend it without hesitation.
on 21 July 2014
These are great for kids to use. They have them at the school I work in so when I needed some for my Beaver Scouts I picked them. They were perfect bug viewing bugs with and very durable.
on 3 October 2013
The items were excellent value and were appropriatley described. I have seen thses in an education catalogiue for a considerable amount of money more so I was very pleased.
on 20 April 2016
Chunky, bright, solid magnifiers. Flip out stand can be a bit flimsy if children are pulling it out, but otherwise, great little magnifiers.
on 6 July 2016
these are great, they are lovely bright colours and keep kids amused :) would recommend