Size: 350g|Change

on 30 August 2013
E45 cream is really expensive, however it does work, i have suffered from very bad eczema my whole life and spend hundreds of pounds a year on creams. I always return to E45 IT IS THE BEST! (make sure you get the right one, cream is awesome, lotion not that great, itch relief you are sheling out needlessly.. this is a fabulous price!!
on 13 November 2014
I am a type one diabetic. I need to take particular care of my feet. I use E 45 to cream my feet daily.The chiropodist says my feet are in a beautiful condition and wishes all her patients would do the same. I am eighty seven years old.
I have found E45 surprisingly effective considering it is only an emollient. I was using aqueous cream to treat razor burn and it wasn't working. I switched to E45 and the razor burn disappeared after a week. More impressive is the way it has cleared up some ugly rashes I had on the back of my hands. Not sure if the rashes were eczema or something worse. I had been rubbing hydrocortisone cream into them for at least a couple of years with little effect. I carried on with that but applied E45 over the hydrocortisone, and the rashes disappeared after a few weeks.
on 19 March 2013
My wife and use this cream to moisturise dry and itchy skin. We find it is very soothing. This supplier was very cost effective. Top marks!!!!!
on 4 May 2013
Having worked for a Consultant Dermatologist in the past, I knew that E45 cream was an excellent product, as he would prescribe it for various symptoms presented by some patients. I sent for this 500g container from Amazon, and am amazed at the size of the dispenser. With normal use, it will last me many months, and compared to the prices in Boots and other pharmacies, it is exceptional value for money. When I eventually finish this container, I will certainly be ordering another from Amazon. Highly recommended.
on 30 September 2014
I think this cream is effective however with moderate hand eczema, I found Sudocreme to work more effectively than this cream and I noticed that this cream made my hand itch more. I'm using Sudocreme at this time as it also helps reduce and clear any redness a lot faster than this e45 product. Fast shipping, great product though.
on 29 September 2013
Though its pricey its way better than any other products! And its really effective too!
My baby's eczema is quite healing now and I am so happy about it!
I would really love to recommend this to everyone especially to all mums
who's their baby has eczema or any other skin related problems.
on 16 April 2016
Can't recommend highly enough. I suffer with extremely sensitive skin and this is the only single cream in the world I can use. Makes my skin so soft and really calms any irritation I have. I often get tempted by other moisturisers but always end up disappointed and come back to e45 every time.
on 15 May 2013
I tried to buy this on the high-street but the E45 500ml dispenser is no longer stocked by any of our pharmacies or supermarkets. No wonder high-streets are dying - they no longer sell what people want to buy!

Much to my surprise, buying the cream from Amazon and having it delivered was significantly cheaper then the last dispenser I bought from boots - over 6 months ago.

E45 cream is great, not too greasy yet keeps my hands from cracking. The dispenser means that the cream is ready to use in a hygenic form - wash hands and apply cream - no tops to remove, just a gentle press on the top and a dollop of cream is dispensed.

The only downside is the dispenser itself. The stop position does not work (as it did in my last dispenser) so it cannot be "closed". Not too much of a hardship as it lives by the washbasin
on 8 May 2013
This cream took the rough skin away from the palm of my hands and helps to keep the rough skin on my feet down.

It also helped the dermatitis on the back of my hands.

When it comes to the open cracks on my knuckles I find that Vaseline is best for healing them.