TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 7 January 2013
Much easier than getting the cleanser toner and cotton wool out!! Seem to remove make up grime etc very well and dont upset my sensitive skin. Skin feels clean after using them and not dry like some others I tried have but then I like Simple products as they are natural and I like natural :)
on 29 November 2013
They are truly unscented!! I am chemically sensitive, so scents and toxins really make me ill. I've tried to find unscented products in the past, but they always have some sort of cleaner type scent. These wipes are great! They are large and thick, unscented, made from recycled materials, no parabens, and the list goes on.
on 25 June 2012
these are lovely, always get these ones when i can, they are worth the money, simple range has always been good
on 26 March 2016
I have tried a number of the types of Simple facial wipes and I love them all. This one is specially for brightening skin so thought I'd try these.

There are 25 wipes in a pack and as I use 1 each evening when I've worn makeup, a pack roughly lasts a month (I tend not to wear makeup every weekend). A single wipe is enough to remove a full face of makeup, including foundation and eye make and mascara. I don't find any ordinary makeup is too tough for Simple wipes to remove completely, including waterproof makeup. It all comes off with just 1 wipe so the slightly higher price is offset when compared to other wipes that you might need to use 2.

My skin always feels soft and clean after use. There is no real smell to the wipes so they are gentle on even the delicate skin around the eyes. I have never found any irritation from use, even when wiping quite rigorously at waterproof eyeshadow and mascara. The wipe is soft but tough enough not to tear under normal use.

My skin looks and feels the same as when I've used the original Simple wipes so I'm not sure that I would say these particularly enhanced the brightness of my skin. Maybe if used at the start of the day they would do so, but using at night I wouldn't say they have made a real difference. I definitely would recommend these wipes or any other in the Simple range.
on 25 June 2014
These are my favourite wipes of Simple's, because these are actually a little more exfoliating. The wipes themselves have those little 'grooves' that means they really remove dirt and makeup well. Plus I find they're a lot more 'wet' than other simple wipes, so there's more moisture to wipe off all the bad stuff :)
on 10 January 2016
a lot cheaper than if you want to the shop to buy these and they work amazing as well, my partner has very sensitive skin and swears my simple products and this does exactly what she needed it to do and that was to take her make up off without causing irritation.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 17 September 2014
The Simple range of products are reliable and good value. I have used Simple wipes for some time but usually went for the standard cleansing wipes. I decided to give these a go to try something new and see what the differences are.

They are very similar to the standard cleansing wipes. They have the same texture of cloth, the same perfume mild smell and the same effectiveness to remove make-up. I don't wear waterproof mascara so I'm not sure how effective these would be with that (the standard cleansing wipes claim to remove waterproof mascara whereas these radiance wipes do not, their special ingredient is for moisturising).

The wipes have a mild exfoliating finish and they leave my skin feeling clean and soft. I always use one at the end of the day to remove make-up without having to be too rough on the skin around my eyes.
on 11 July 2013
I always buy my Simple wipes from this seller. In the high street these wipes sell at around £4-5 per pack, so its excellent value for money and delivered very quickly. Really really good wipes that I use every day and are good for my problem skin (dry/oily). Usually buy in bulk because its such good value for money :)
on 10 July 2014
I find these wipes excellent at being really quick to wipe away the days make up and leave my skin fresh.
on 3 October 2013
find these the best for my skin - they are very soft , take off all makeup and dont dry out.