Price:£3.00+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 15 August 2016
I don't like this product because it immediately leaves your lips looking white and creamy like you've just lathered sun cream on your lips. Yes it protects against sun damage... but no it doesn't look great/ feel great either. It didn't feel like it moisturises my lips at all.
on 15 May 2017
Really moisturising. Doesn't melt in heat or feel heavy on the lips. Leaves a very slight whitish reside at first which absorbs in after a little while. Best lip balm I have used with/without spf. Especially at night. Wake up with soft lips. Better than the normal nivea lip balms.
on 20 March 2017
I bought this for me and my son to use in Turkey to protect our lips. It did the job great. We both came home with lovely soft lips that didnt burn once in the 50+ degree sun.
on 2 May 2017
This may be better for girls who are used to wearing things on their lips. I found it felt too thick and made me worry I'd look like shane warne on a regular trip outside
on 6 April 2017
The weather when cold, gives me split lips. The weather when hot aboard does the same. This is great for hot holidays.
on 11 August 2016
Keeps my lips lovely and smooth in the hot weather, good price and good spf factor can't really go wrong for the price
on 25 April 2017
Good price for an every day lip product, will buy again
on 19 March 2017
Doesn't leave your lips white and a good moisturiser. Used while skiing.
on 21 May 2017
Excellent product
on 25 April 2017
Does exactly what it claims- nice texture and smell