Customer reviews

Price:£2.75+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 15 August 2016
I don't like this product because it immediately leaves your lips looking white and creamy like you've just lathered sun cream on your lips. Yes it protects against sun damage... but no it doesn't look great/ feel great either. It didn't feel like it moisturises my lips at all.
on 27 July 2017
It did the job but I wouldn't purchase again purely for the fact it left my lips looking ridiculous. It comes out a creamy white colour and I had several comments from friends asking if I was ok!
For my next holiday I've made sure to buy one that's got no colour in it.
on 15 May 2017
Really moisturising. Doesn't melt in heat or feel heavy on the lips. Leaves a very slight whitish reside at first which absorbs in after a little while. Best lip balm I have used with/without spf. Especially at night. Wake up with soft lips. Better than the normal nivea lip balms.
on 20 March 2017
I bought this for me and my son to use in Turkey to protect our lips. It did the job great. We both came home with lovely soft lips that didnt burn once in the 50+ degree sun.
on 27 July 2017
Good product. I use this as a general lip balm. If you apply too much this can make your lips look a little white so i suggest putting a nice thin layer on.
on 2 May 2017
This may be better for girls who are used to wearing things on their lips. I found it felt too thick and made me worry I'd look like shane warne on a regular trip outside
on 6 April 2017
The weather when cold, gives me split lips. The weather when hot aboard does the same. This is great for hot holidays.
on 8 September 2017
Had a very strange taste ..that stayed with you, long after you'd wiped the awful stuff off your face!!
on 22 July 2017
Keeps lips soft with the added knowledge that it protects against the sun.
on 11 August 2016
Keeps my lips lovely and smooth in the hot weather, good price and good spf factor can't really go wrong for the price