Size: 30ml|Change

on 1 September 2013
I have deep lines above my lips(yuk)! I had fillers last year(£200) this olay wrinkle filler has done just as much as the filler did!! and i dont have to put up with numbness and bruising! Only thing i would recommend is to use a tiny amount so you dont get any residue,love it!
on 9 May 2011
This product was excellent - so much so that I would purchase again - having read a previous review where the customer stated that it left a porridge like constistency on the skin I took the advice of another reviewer and used it sparinlgy and the results are immdeiate - my skin looked a lot younger and it managed to disguise my worst wrinkles - I would recommend this product
on 28 October 2009
ivebeen using this product since it came on market-does exactly what it says! and costs £10 less from amazon than in the high street stores
on 6 May 2011
this product is utterly amazing and genuinely makes a difference to any wrinkles - not just "fine lines" - can't believe the terrific price on Amazon and free delivery - bought two of them and wish I'd got more - you must try, great service!!!
on 24 December 2013
I bought this product as a cheaper alternative to Benefit's Porefessional Primer. The Olay filler has the same texture and colour and works just as effectively. A brilliant find!
on 9 May 2014
My mum recommended this to me (I was only 35 at the time!) but I can honestly say it is amazing stuff! I put it on my forehead and in the creases by my mouth and my skin instantly looks smooth. Would def recommend!
on 25 February 2011
Having read some of the negative reviews of this product, I almost didn't buy.... thank goodness I did. It is wonderful, it works to the extent that it gives me a whole new confidence. It does smooth out the appearance of wrinkles - I use it around my mouth and my lipstick looks so much neater, not ragged. I use it over moisturiser and not too much and it blends in well with absolutely none of the pastry board effect - what was happening there?? Too much, not moisturised??? Anyway, I am buying more for my daughters!
on 29 January 2014
I am so happy I found this little product. I thought for the price it was worth a try,and lots of good reviews is always a good sign.
I was amazed at how it blurred the lines on my face.Obviously for it's price it does not make you look like you've had a facelift, you have to be realistic, but it does soften and sort of melt away the lines so you do look younger in that respect.
I apply a mineral powder over it,and have even found you can use it on top.I reordered a couple of tubes straight away I was so pleased.This will be my can't live without product from now on :)
on 18 September 2010
I love every Olay product I have ever used.....except this one! Not only doesn't it fill the wrinkles, but it doesn't sink into the skin and makes my face look like a pastry board after the pastry has been rolled out and used. If I touch my face, the cream solidifies into tiny lumps, almost like fine peeling skin after sunburn, so I don't see how I could put makeup over it. In all fairness other fillers I've tried have been at least as bad. I am just glad I bought this from Amazon and didn't pay full price elsewhere. If I am doing something wrong to cause this, I'd appreciate advice from anyone who thinks the product is good.
on 19 February 2014
I bought this on the strength of other reviews and the price. I don't like the product and wouldn't buy again. It's not 'strong' enough to give good all day cover like Tri-Aklinine nor does it smooth pores as well as Benefits POREfessional. So the only use I have for it is when I can't immediately find these other two products. It's too light, a little powdery somehow and doesn't last once applied at all. Perhaps if you are in your twenties looking for a smoothing product but it's just not enough for older skin and for those that don't want to reapply frequently during the day.