on 4 July 2016
Disappointed with this. The tape is thin and virtually impossible to use without it splitting - it takes twice as long as it should trying to get a piece off the roll whole. Having used this brand before, I am very unconvinced that this is genuine 3M product and wouldn't purchase it again.
on 16 July 2017
I occasionally send the odd parcel and never seem to have the correct strong tape to hold everything together, So I went on Amazon and came across these, and was surprised at the low price. Despite that – there is no compromise in quality! Just what I needed and you even get 2 rolls! Each roll seems to last an absolute age!
on 20 April 2017
I can't describe the feeling this tape gives you when you adhere something to something else. It makes you feel like a god, as if you are creating a whole new 'thing' by taping them together. I struggle to find the words to correctly describe the feeling. I can only urge you to buy this tape and see for yourselves.
on 23 April 2017
Received a pack of six instead - but poor quality re sticking and tearing in shreds when you try to use it.
on 10 May 2017
There are cheaper packaging tapes on the market but this product seems to be a little stronger than others I have used recently. It also resists ripping when being unrolled which seems to indicate that the tape material and glue are well matched.
on 8 June 2017
Excellent value - Very strong - made by a trusted, long standing manufacturer. Add to that fast despatch and extremely reasonable postage costs and its the complete package!
on 15 May 2014
Great product at a good price. Quick delivery time too! Happy to use again. The cheapo stuff from the £ whatever types of high street shops cannot compare. OK, you can pay considerably more, and get a thicker, stronger, stickier tape elsewhere - but this is a good, affordable solution.no problems sticking my parcels highly recommended buy this tape you will not be disappointed.
tony sunny torquay
on 19 April 2017
Used on boxes when moving house - strong and really easy to use - pack of 4 lasted to pack up all my boxes (large 2 bedroom flat)
on 2 May 2014
Though these appear to be made by a well known brand, the tape seems a little thin, and certainly doesn't stick. This is the second time I have bought this as thought I was unlucky last time. Nope, I wasn't. This stuff does not stick, even to the 'New' boxes I have purchased, so no claims to say the boxes were dirty. Stays stuck for about a day, then just peels off which is of no use. I'd give this zero stars if I could. Do not purchase.
on 23 November 2016
Enough tape to package up a whole load of parcels and boxes. Strong and durable. Needs to be cut with scissors as it doesn't rip. Good value