Customer reviews

on 19 April 2014
While the locking mechanism initially feels a bit cheap, it is actually very tough. It is very simple to set up your code and the braided steel will probably put off most thieves looking for an easy steel. Certainly my bike hasn't been stolen yet. Paid under a tenner on a lightning deal, making this great value for money. Not sure I would think so at full price though.
Good Quality
on 25 February 2015
The best combination locks I have had for ease of use & standing up to weather. They have been on my field gates for around 12 months and are like new.
on 16 April 2014
Whilst I was not looking for a tough lock, this did not strike me as being very good value for money despite purchasing this on a Lightining Deal. I was looking for a product that would lock my kids scooters as they zipped in out and of shops. hence, something that is light, sufficiently long and reasonably strong. However, this product does not appear to be suitable for that use as it locking mchanism is made of plastic and not sure how well it would stand up against a steel cap boot stamp.
on 18 June 2014
Feels tough and lock combination is easily set. I use it to secure a ladder in place in the garage. It's good value in the lightening deal.