on 23 April 2012
I highly appreciated the little straw basket with a Montagne Jeunesse scrunchy. The face masks are soft and velvety to apply and absolutely divine. I had never tried the chocolate mask, but it was so nice I nearly licked my fingers. I cannot wait to try the rest and I will definitely order it again.

Good price, fast delivery, genuine product and so many to chose from...I'm spoiling myself, you should too!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 21 August 2012
great value basket of face packs. hey i do mean basket, they even come in a handy little basket that some people might even think buying on its own. Also includes an exfoliating rubbing cloth come ball thingy.
on 26 December 2013
Brilliant for making your skin have that squeeky clean feel and tightness. the mixture of masks are very good for a deep clean on the skin, I use once a fortnight just also, taste soo good though to tempting on the belly!
on 17 June 2015
Really good mix of masks that I will be putting in my bridesmaid's goodie bags. I love the montagne jounce range so this was a really good way of purchasing them in bulk - may do this again in the future for myself! The shower puff is lovely too, of good quality and nice for body exfoliation in the shower.
on 10 February 2012
I have been using these face packs for a few years and love them. The giftset works out cheaper than buying them single and i will be buying more as soon as i run out. There are different packs for whatever you need ie deep cleansing or relaxation stress free and all come in lovely scents making them very relaxing. A great present for yourself or someone else.
on 15 March 2012
i highly recommend this!
the scrunch and the face masks all come in a cute basket.

The scrunch is wrapped in montagne jeunesse celophane. i was so excited when i saw this. i wasn't expecting this! just expected 10 face masks and a scunchie- but the way it was presented was very nice.

you get a good mix of face masks to. not dupes. some of them id never tried before so it was nice to try this lot out

highly recommended
on 22 August 2012
There are some lovely facials in this set, i cant wait to try them all, the self heating clay one iused last night and really works well, gets very hot! My spots seem slightly less prominent this morning, and im hoping to do another tonight (i have mild acne).

Very happy with the set, great VFM!
on 26 February 2013
I got this set for my 16 year old daughter for Christmas and she loves them and has since bought more. There are some lovely smells and they do leave her problematic teenage skin glowing and looking healthier.
on 8 January 2013
I think these are really good value for money. They arrived in a presentation basket with a little body scrub thing for the shower, that I wasn't expecting. I bought these for teenage girls and they loved them.
on 24 February 2013
What a delight this was. I bought it after reading a few reviews and I was extremely pleased.There is a good variety of scrubs presented in a lovely basket.Go on and treat yourself, you will not be disappointed.Great value for money.