on 28 June 2017
Got this for my 13 year old daughter as a little birthday present, she absolutely loves it & plays it all the time. Love that you get mp3 version included so she can listen to it on her phone when she's out & about
on 21 September 2017
Bought as a present for my granddaughter, she loves the film. Now she can drive parents potty with the soundtrack. Brilliant quality buy. Thank you!!!
on 30 June 2017
As expected
on 2 August 2009
This is a great soundtrack to an enjoyable movie.

The album book has all the words to every song so now you can sing along to your favourite track the soundtrack does express the feelings the America's had for blacks in the 1960's.

This soundtrack is a good gift for a fan of the film or and good CD if like music from musical.

There plenty of talent on this disc Zac Efron of High School Musical and the legend John Travolta from GREASE.

This is a great buy and a great price with Amazon prime.
on 12 October 2012
Well personally I would have given this less stars - but it was bought for my daughter not me. She loves it which is great. The songs do grow on you a bit though!
on 2 May 2017
Very pleased with this item, which was bought as a gift..
on 16 March 2017
I received this item today, my mam is happy
on 10 April 2013
Bought as we were going to see hairspray at the theatre and knew my children would want to buy the soundtrack there which always costs £15 or so. Great value.
on 8 October 2007
Quite simply, Hairspray is in my opinion, one of the best films to have been on at the cinema this year. However, what makes it so successful is its fantastic soundtrack. Opening number 'Good Morning Baltimore' is a great feel good tune and other classic tracks such as 'Without Love' with lyrics such as 'I never looked inside myself but on the outside I looked good' and 'It's like getting my big break and laryingitus'(apologies for spelling!),you know you are onto a winner! As for the singing, all in all very good although I thought Nikki Blonsky's voice started to grate after a while, despite it being amazing compared to my own voice! All I can say is that we need more fantastic soundtracks and films like this as it is practically impossible to not smile when listening. Great stuff all round.
on 21 July 2007
Fantastic film - made fabulous by the superb music and the superb acting & dancing. Fabulous rock n roll music which will make sense once you've seen the film! I can honestly say this is the first film I've ever seen at the cinema, where people watching the film have actually stood up and started dancing! Why? Because of the music....