on 26 February 2017
Purchased these 5m 3.5mm to RCA cables in order to connect my desktop PC and my laptop which are at opposite ends of my room to my integrated amplifier.
They do the job perfectly but you must remember to swap left and right over when plugging the rca ends in as they are wired in reverse.
4 people found this helpful
on 17 February 2016
Needed a replacement for a previous cable of this type which was not performing for my pc to amplifier. Was only getting sound from the 2 left channels of speaker system after trying everything with that cable. Went for this one and hey presto, now getting sound from all 6 speakers, superb.
I knew it couldn't really have been a fault with the amplifier because it does have a radio tuner connected to it aswell through a different connection type and the sound was always coming from every speaker. So I'me glad to say my assumption was correct in that it was a fault with the previous rca cable. This cable from Cable Mountain looks so high end and robust that it probably should cost more than it's really going for.
Great service, great cable.
on 2 February 2016
I bought this to replace a previous 3.5mm to red and white cable ( can't remember the official terminology)

Pro's
- Great build quality feel's massively robust
- Great noise free audio output
- Solid connector's/fitting

Con's
- A bit short but i knew this before buying so not really a con as such

Overall 5/5
An amazing quality cable at a minimal price tag i'd definately recommend this too anyone with a short range audio set up too save on wire tangle and get incredibly audio quality.
on 25 July 2016
I have no complaints. The product can manage very high bassy situations and can handle sound very well. Remember though, if you have issues with high bass or have very bad sound it may depend on the devices you use or the ports of the device which could be at fault and not the cable. I used the 3.5mm jack cable in my phone to our hifi system (75 watts RMS), the sound came blasting out of it like a rave at a house party for the first time in ages. We have a microphone input and we have been using it for our devices and you can't turn it up very high otherwise the sound blares however the cable certainly does very well and we use it with our TV for a better sound quality and background bass you don't usually get on a TV. The cable's summery: very highly recommended and price wise, very affordable. (No photos sorry.)
One person found this helpful
on 3 January 2015
I have to say I am very happy with this cable.

Firstly, the sound quality is excellent. There is no need to spend hundreds of pounds on cables which in the end all do the exact same job.

The build quality is good, but not fantastic. It does give the impression from the photos that the heads of the cables are all metal but they are actually plastic, but still strong feeling and I don't foresee the cables breaking anytime soon.

Lastly a minor annoyance but must me noted, the connections ARE THE WRONG WAY AROUND. Simply re input them the other way and they will work perfectly.

I could not recommend the cable more, and if mine were to ever break I would re purchase it in a heartbeat.
on 5 July 2012
I ordered one of the cables some time ago and was so pleased with them that I have replaced all of the cables in my home studio. Don't be fooled by the price, this range of "Digital" cables are very good value for money. Though the name Digital is a little confusing as they are analogue cables, just a brand name.
16 people found this helpful
on 14 October 2017
No feedback, good rubber type cable cover, solid connectors on either end, this type of thjng isnt meant to be plugged and unplugged or dragged around on the end of a mic, its for setting up and forgetting about and for that it is perfect and the price is very decent. Dont be afraid to spend a bit less, sometimes you just end up saving money (audiophile)
on 9 May 2016
This is actually the best cable I own, I have tried to avoid rubber cabling and bought a more expensive cable than this from another retailer. However the common flaw is that they dont split which is why I went for this option. After testing it out the sound quality is crystal from my Mac to my KRK Rokit 5 G3's and the length is really helpful. Only flaw is L+R isn't labelled but the RCA with the writing on the cable is left so easy find. I've read reviews that people are not getting the right wires and somethings about false advertising but I thought I'd take a risk and my order has been excellent. Definitely Recommend.
review imagereview image
on 3 September 2017
Cable was fine for about a year and then audio signal became intermittent. Now, only one channel working. Spent hours trouble shooting amp, speakers, etc., only to realise that it was the cable all along. Won't be buying again!
One person found this helpful
on 5 June 2016
Bought this cable to pair with my bluetooth receiver for my car as it didn't support audio streaming, I could only play audio through a 3.5mm jack and I wanted to upgrade the factory cables that were already in the glove box. Really nice quality cables with good solid connections, I haven't had any issue with sound or the connection dropping out or issues such as static etc.

I'd have no problem recommending this to anyone.