on 16 September 2011
Fantastic product, successfully eradicated mouse problem in my home within a week. My sleepless nights and anxiety attacks long gone since I discovered Vermatik 4 IN 1. I would highly recommend this product.
11 comment| 75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 December 2011
I bought this product having been told that ultra-sonic rat repellers work. The one I wanted was not available so gave this one ago. The instructions say to give 4 -weeks before judging the effect. Having rat/mouse visitors most nights the result was IMMEDIATE. And 4 weeks in still no sign. Good choice.
0Comment| 120 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 March 2012
I started to hear the dreaded scratching noise just before Christmas and so wanted something that would convince whoever was there to find another place to play. I didn't want to use poison, so I had a search around the Amazon website and this product seemed to be just what I needed. I have been using it since the end of January and I must say it has done the trick! I liked the thought of the ionic air purifier, although I must confess that I haven't used it yet. I noticed when trying to put a product link in that it has been superceded by a 6 in 1 advanced repeller, so I might just have to investigate that!
on 4 June 2013
had mice. Now we don't. Plugged it in and within two days we were no longer catching mice in our (humane traps).
on 4 April 2014
A silent partner sitting in the electrical socket of choice, I'm very pleased. I would recommend this as a possible cure to noisy mice/rats.
on 10 January 2012
This is really not worth buying..... I've had it plugged in for around a week now, and this evening a mouse ran directly past the plug point where it is situated.

JUNK - stick to mouse traps!
on 24 January 2012
was dubious as the mice were in the loft and the plug is in a bedroom - but, so far so good!!
on 20 February 2012
After having a mouse scratching inside the cavity of our bedroom wall and another scratching in the cavity in our Lounge wall we would try anything to get rid of them.

I plugged this in downstairs and it had an immediate effect with the mouse downstairs, although as soon as i switched it off the mouse started scratching again so i am under the conclusion that the mouse was covering his ears whilst the unit was switched on hence no scratching!!! The little blighter upstairs carried on scratching as normal even though it was only 7 metres away from the unit but perhaps it struggles through floors I dont know.

In the end I managed to locate the route they took to get in (from our neighbours loft into ours) so spent a tenner on six mouse traps, within 5 days I have caught 4 mice and 'touch wood' no more scratching or any more mice.

If you want to sleep easy you are best knowing for sure that you have got rid of them hence catching them is the best way, this unit may simply move them to somewhere else in your house where the signal cannot reach them.
on 21 November 2011
We had mice! We tried humane traps, but the mice just took the peanut butter: we tried poison, the mice didn't eat it: we tried ordinary mousetraps and eventually got one mouse... The we bought this plug-in Vermatik mouse Repeller. This was back in August. I didn't think it would work, which was why we bought a reasonably priced gadget - but - guess what? No mice since then!

The only thing I don't like about this Repeller is that it has a very bright blue light which is on all the time it is dark. This doesn't really matter as no-one sleeps in the kitchen where it is plugged in. It has an Air Purifier, but I don't notice any difference in the air quality, but that's not what it was bought for.

Worth buying to deter mice.
on 30 August 2011
Just tucking down to a chilled friday night curry take away & much to my horror a mouse ran across the floor. I panicked - spent a fortune online with every type of contraption - much to my colleagues' amusement when I HUGE box landed on my desk. This was the best one. I plug it out for a week or so a yr as they say otherwise rodents become accustomed to it & can cope with the noise. The only time I have had a mouse since was a few yrs later when I leant this to a friend as she had a mouse - 2 weeks without the vermatik and we had a mouse! So swiftly got another and have been mouse free since - even though my neighbours have had problems.

I am buying another now as my tenants have reported a mouse - it is the easiest solution I have found!
11 comment| 64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse