Customer reviews

Tuscany Silver Women's Silver Silver Earring

on 19 January 2015
Beautiful earrings
on 6 January 2011
I ordered these earrings with the thought that if I didnt like them my mother would be more than happy to wear them.
I am happy to say that these earrings are very nice.
They don't weigh too much and after a few minutes you can't really tell the you have them in, they have a nice classy look about them and go with alot of outfit.
They have a row of Cubic Zirconia that run half the way of the hoop.
I highly recommened these earrings.
on 18 January 2011
In perfect condition and very pretty, but would prefer it if the actual size was given. These were intended for an adult who likes larger hoops, so I gave them to a younger member of the family. The photograph was deceptive as the earrings appear to be much larger. Sorry!!!!
on 15 August 2013
My fiance purchased these for me as a birthday present and one of the clasps does not close properly and as a result they are unwearable. I have tried to adjust the fittings in order to get the earring to stay closed but now it has bent out of shape and looks terrible. I would not recommend these earrings. Spend a little more money and get a better pair which is what I am going to do in order to replace them.
on 26 January 2011
Gorgeous earrings, look very classy. My husband worked in the jewelery trade for 20 years and he was impressed with the quality and price.
on 3 January 2014
I bought them for my daughter bit of the earnings is broken so its not possible for her to wear them. Waste of money!! Not recommended to anyone
on 3 January 2010
I bought these earrings for myself and what a good choice I made. They are not too large and look really nice in my ears. I hardly know I am wearing them, they are so comfy. Excellent value too!
on 16 October 2011
these earrings are rather small if im honest! i woulkd oif preferred larger, the catch to open and close, not brilliant! after 2 wearings one wud not stay shut at all! not a gooid buy in my opinion sorry!having said that they do look nice on!
on 29 April 2011
These earrings are lovely however, was slightly disappointed when first put them in as the clip on one of the earrings did not fit correctly and the earring kept coming undone - thought about returning them but decided to see if could try and adjust/bend the clip slightly to make tighter and this seemed to work. Having now had the earrings for a few weeks and worn them no more than 4 times, have found the silver has tarnished already - not very impressed.
on 30 March 2011
Quick delivery but one of the earring clips was broken so unworkable. Am about to return!
Am very annoyed!!