on 24 September 2014
My husband is well pleased with this ipod. The ONLY gripe I have is that it was advertised as being BLACK, but on him opening is Birthday gift, which I had left sealed it has turned out to be a slate grey. So please beware if your buying this product that you may not get the colour you wanted!
on 12 October 2017
I lost my I-pod Classic due to age n over charging n this replacement was n is perfection thanku. Lov G x
on 27 February 2015
I was really impressed. Couldn't believe Apple shafting us by discontinuing .....anyway this came in all original packaging and despite a few marks on back looks just like new. All ready to plug in and sync. 3 days to come _ good. So pleased with it
on 27 May 2014
Well this just looks as sweet as it works. Best MP3 on the market in my opinion, holds more music than anything else ive found. Top quality kit from Apple
on 12 February 2015
Excellent, 160gb. Can download my hole 5000+ iTunes library, so lots of music in my car! I don't understand why Apple have discontinued the iPod Classic, the iPod Touch is rubbish in comparison, only has 60gb and by the time Apple have done updates you loose half the 60gb's.
on 26 May 2014
I bought this so I can put all my music on it and gradually get rid of all the hundreds of CDs that take up so much room. So far I've only added a little music but am very pleased with the ease of use. Good decision!
on 7 November 2015
The Item was in better condition than advertised, and works perfectly. GREAT DEAL. ATD Solutions (Alan) was very helpful and exchanged the one I bought originally as it wasn't compatible with my docking station. 11/10 for services.
on 1 September 2014
Very happy with this ipod. Bought to replace my ipod touch 32gb as couldn't fit any more music on it. I have many albums I can put on this new ipod and still have plenty of space for more. Got used to the Wheel straight away. Quite easy to use. Would definately recommend to a friend. Like the new black colour too as its not shiny and prefer this.
on 11 September 2016
Very impressed with this iPod the seller said it was used but it looks and performs like its new. the seller included everything and even threw in a free case and extra charger. Thank you very much.
on 28 May 2017
Good for price but downside is no charger, no extras or instructions