Format: Office Product|Change

on 31 March 2011
The product is ok for those who do not pring huge volumes of papers as it contains 9ml ink. Students may reasonably opt for the PG 512 version as it contains 15ml ink.
33 Comments| 75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 October 2012
When Canon sell you a new printer they supply a Canon PG-510 black and a Canon CL-511 colour cartridge. Well these cartridges only hold 9mls black & 9mls colour ink in them which is written in really really small writing on the back of the cartridge boxes. For higher yield cartridges what you really need is the Canon PG-512 black which holds 15mls of ink and for the colour you should be using the Canon CL-513 cartridge which holds 13mls of ink. There is a company that I have also found (advantage online) which stock the Canon originals and a British premium compatible 512/513 maximum yield version which holds 20mls of ink in each cartridge and work just the same. Canon make there money out of selling you a very good printer (MX340) but then sell you cartridges that have hardly any ink in them (PG510 & CL511). Don't fall into the Canon ink con trap!!
66 Comments| 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 December 2010
An excellent ink cartridge which is very easy to install and start using very quickly.

Also, produces excellent print quality too.
on 15 October 2011
I have a canon printer I use a Black Cartridge and a colour Cartridge This is the cheapest site I have ordered from and will definitely use it again so much cheaper than high St prices.
on 13 July 2011
Very happy with purchase, quick delivery. Arrived before date given. Very happy with service. I will recommend and definitely use again.
on 8 November 2016
I do not normally buy this on here as I can get the same ink for a lot cheaper, however I needed it in a hurry so opted for this because of the prime postage.

Works fine with my Canon Printer. MP250
on 26 April 2011
An excellent product.
Very professional, easy to use and lasts for a fair amount of time.
If only everything was as simple.
on 29 September 2010
I bought a Canon printer so I felt obliged to buy Canon ink cartridges, at least until I find a cheaper substitute! I don't have huge print runs, so it's hard to say how well it performs. Amazon was definitely the cheapest site for this product, so the cost is well worth it for a branded product. Recommended, as long as you can get it at a good price!
on 11 December 2013
I bought that ORIGINAL Canon Ink Tank to avoid any problems with replacement ones or fillers. First one, after couple of weeks has started licking and every single page printing out was dirty. I thought all right. Probably some mistake during production or whatsover. Bought next one after few months, also original, and same thing happend. To be honest I haven't got time to complain but this is too mych. I gave canon last chance, I bought third one, AND IT IS LICKING ASWELL!!! Incredible. This is the last one from canon, when I'll finish it my canon printor is going to the bin and I'll buy diferent brand printer. Thats all.
on 30 October 2012
The ink did not last as expected. my first catridge was one from Tesco(UK supermarket, compatible catridge) and it lasted quite a time. but with this from amazon it run out too fast. I am not sure if this is the case for original catridges?? not going to buy these anymore, as the other catridges do not run out as fast as this and me as a student need to print out a lot things . . .