Customer reviews

on 17 August 2014
Feels really good
on 28 June 2014
I was surprised how big this is when I opened the parcel! But it does the job and it's nice to have for those lonely nights.
on 28 April 2016
This is the second one I had to buy as the delivery people left my first package with a neighbour who denied receiving any parcel for me. Toy is ok but delivery is NOT secure. I gave no instructions to leave this with anyone else and yet they did and it went missing.
on 28 August 2013
Happy with product, actually better than I expected! Exactly as described and does the job it was meant for. Would recommend.
on 12 July 2016
Bought this dildo to learn anal with and when I opened the package I was taken away by the size but when inside, it feels amazing. As well as that, it doesn't have a smell that bad compared to a king cock dildo that I bought and I can tell that in the future this subtle chemically smell will disappear. Overall, I absolutely love it.
review image
on 6 May 2015
huge dick felt good in the ass. suction cup allowed me to ride it so good. came everywhere!
on 20 December 2013
when i opened the packet i was taken back by its size, but it turned out to be just right. the suction base is really good, just be aware though when i stuck it to the wall by my bed it left a ring on the wall when i took it off. it really had to see but just be aware.

the ribbed affect is great and so it the head and the balls. all in all a great product.
on 25 July 2014
the item delivered in good packaging ,,,quickly but only thing disappoint me is it doesn't include vibrator.
on 9 December 2013
As stated by others, this is quite big but when inserted, feels great especially the moulded veins. Difficult to deep throat but getting there.
on 15 May 2015
Incredibly enjoyably, it's a perfect size and the suction is fantastic. Constantly use it. Would highly recommend to any guy or woman.