Customer reviews

1,818
Colour: Midnight Blue|Change

on 25 July 2017
A little bit pricey and not that much volume but it has a cool long spoon of a very good quality.
I think the spoon would be better though if it was folded differently, allowing it to be unfolded not in a circular but in a stretching movement.
Overall very good though.
on 26 April 2017
Great little food flask. I filled it with boiling water first, left it 10 mins and then replaced the water with food. Stayed warm all day. Need a better design for the spoon - I'm left handed and it kept folding up when I used it.
on 11 August 2017
Initially I bought this to set yoghurt at home, but I was not happy with the quality of yoghurt that turns up. So switched to taking hot food on the go and its brilliant. Keeps the food hot for hours....Does what it states.
on 8 August 2017
This doesn't work as well as the thermocafe hammertone flask I have which was bigger and cheaper but for liquids. It's still good but over priced I feel at £18. Food is warmish most often. I love the spoon though lol
on 14 March 2017
You get what you pay for this is an AMAZING product!! Keeps food warm hit it cold for hours on end. Such a high quality product highly recommend
on 24 September 2014
Very handy. I use it for my 7 months old baby when we go out and about around his lunch time. I haven't tried using it for really long hours, but it works for a few hours for me, and I only put very little amount of food in the flask.

Must remember to heat the flask up with boiling hot water prior to putting heated food in it. Hoping it will last a long time!!
on 4 September 2017
Holds warm everything very long, used few times on trip to Snowdonia and Scaffell Pike, and worked perfectly, very recommended, 5stars
on 23 September 2017
Yes, this really does work for soups etc. Spoon is, as others have said, an unexpected bonus. I did scoff slightly at it, but the second day forgot a spoon and this one works fine. Great for work and does keep food hot.
on 6 June 2016
I'm really glad i got this. It keeps liquid hot for at least 6 hours. Very durable, lightweight and easy to clean. I can now bring hot lunches to work without using the microwave.
on 5 June 2017
It's a thermos and it does what you'd expect... Keep the food hot. Helps to warm it with hot water girst to keep food as hot as possible.