Customer reviews

Moover Wooden Dolls Pram - Natural
Colour: Natural wood|Change
Price:£54.99+ £4.99 shipping

on 26 October 2017
Smaller than expected . Picture on box implies the child with pram is around 2 -3yrs old. I don't this thi would be high enough for that age to push around. My granddaughter is a 1 my old so should be ok. It's beautifully made and really cute colour. Like a fairyvtale pram 😍
on 15 October 2017
Lovely well made excellent quality traditional wooden toy, not too big and ideal for my 2 year old granddaughter
on 28 April 2017
Lovely little first pram, bought for my granddaughters first birthday. It is so cute and I think something that could be kept, the supplier sent straight away and was packed very secure to prevent damage. Thankyou.
on 21 August 2015
Fantastic product string well made arrived on time so well packaged this is a lovely product highly recommend great value
on 26 August 2017
very well made .vintage look, my daughter loves her pram, and has spent so many days and hours having fun.
highly recommend
on 20 September 2017
Excellent *****
on 18 May 2011
Whilst I know my 1 year old loves this pram, I think I love it more - its just so sweet, is well made and isn't tacky and plasticy like so many toys.
on 12 February 2017
Good quality no assembly.
on 14 October 2014
This toy is well made and looks very cute, but as a pram is pretty useless in my opinion. You only have to put the tiniest bit of pressure on the handle and it goes flying, so is dangerous for a toddler, both of my daughters have had numerous tumbles with it! and as soon as they are big enough to not worry about it flying from under them it is too small!
on 24 November 2016
Looks great at first glance. However, first delivery had a big split in handle and sharp edges where wood had splintered. Second one now has wood coming away from carriage in splintered sections which are peeling away leaving it sharp and unsafe. Unfortuantly 6 weeks after purchase it is too late to return.
33 Comments| 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse