Colour: Natural wood|Change

on 28 April 2017
Lovely little first pram, bought for my granddaughters first birthday. It is so cute and I think something that could be kept, the supplier sent straight away and was packed very secure to prevent damage. Thankyou.
on 21 August 2015
Fantastic product string well made arrived on time so well packaged this is a lovely product highly recommend great value
on 18 May 2011
Whilst I know my 1 year old loves this pram, I think I love it more - its just so sweet, is well made and isn't tacky and plasticy like so many toys.
on 12 February 2017
Good quality no assembly.
on 12 July 2013
Still not received 12 July. Promised delivery June 20th. Told it was despatched but it didn't arrive.
No more in stock. I have been assured repeatedly that one will be despatched to me but still no joy.

I am very disappointed as it was to have been a 1st birthday present for my granddaughter - too late for that now.

The order was placed and money taken from my account over a month ago.
on 5 October 2011
Beautiful first peak, we got it for my daughters first birthday, its quite small so just right for that age, although she tries to use it as a walker but its too light.
on 14 October 2014
This toy is well made and looks very cute, but as a pram is pretty useless in my opinion. You only have to put the tiniest bit of pressure on the handle and it goes flying, so is dangerous for a toddler, both of my daughters have had numerous tumbles with it! and as soon as they are big enough to not worry about it flying from under them it is too small!
on 13 March 2012
I bought this pram for my 1 year god-daughter! What a superb design....loved by all! Definately recommend for that extra special present.
on 3 December 2012
Cant wait to see my little girls face Xmas morning. I'm so pleased with this pram, beautifully made really high quality product.
on 2 January 2012
Love this. Very good quality item. Everyone that sees it adores it. My daughter is only 10months but looks so cute when she pulls herself up on it!
Timeless toy that we will keep forever.