Colour Name: Natural wood|Change

on 31 October 2011
We bought this little pram for our daughter's first birthday and we're so happy we did. It's beautifully made and is the perfect size to help her make her first steps. She already has some soft toys in it that she takes for walks. The design is elegant and simple and is a good blend of modern design and retro styling. Best of all it's one of those toys that we'll keep forever, especially as it's has more than enough charm to look good in her room as a decorative feature once she's outgrown it. A lovely present that we're very happy we bought.
on 18 May 2011
Whilst I know my 1 year old loves this pram, I think I love it more - its just so sweet, is well made and isn't tacky and plasticy like so many toys.
on 5 October 2011
Beautiful first peak, we got it for my daughters first birthday, its quite small so just right for that age, although she tries to use it as a walker but its too light.
on 16 September 2010
I wanted to buy my baby girl a special kind of pram for Christmas (when she will be 10 months old). I trawled through a LOT of wooden type prams on the internet but always kept coming back to this one. It is just perfectly made - no rough edges - and is exactly as advertised. It is just so girly its just brilliant. I first thought it seemed a bit narrow - but when you think how narrow little ones that will be pushing it are, it does make sense as to why its not wider - and I was already aware of its width before buying it and it clearly didn't put me off.

The only negative thing I can say is that it arrives in a box with NO padding to protect it, so I had to give it a thorough once over to make sure it hadn't been damaged in transit - but it hadn't.
on 14 October 2014
This toy is well made and looks very cute, but as a pram is pretty useless in my opinion. You only have to put the tiniest bit of pressure on the handle and it goes flying, so is dangerous for a toddler, both of my daughters have had numerous tumbles with it! and as soon as they are big enough to not worry about it flying from under them it is too small!
on 10 October 2015
This little pram is an absolute delight. Its really well constructed and looks the quality piece it is. It can't be used as a baby walker, it would tip if the toddler isn't able to walk unaided. Its just a PERFECT size for 18mth to 30mth. My 15mth old granddaughter loves it. Its packed full of everything (including the baby) and trundled from room to room with great joy!
on 4 November 2010
Ibought this pram for my grandaughters 1st birthday..it was just the right size for her and she loves to play with it' i have only 1 bug bear with this pram and that its wheels are fixed so she has trouble turning it around at her age but overall pleased with my purchase.
on 13 March 2012
I bought this pram for my 1 year god-daughter! What a superb design....loved by all! Definately recommend for that extra special present.
on 3 December 2012
Cant wait to see my little girls face Xmas morning. I'm so pleased with this pram, beautifully made really high quality product.
on 30 March 2016
Gorgeous pram. Smaller than I thought it was going to be, but other than that I'm really happy with the purchase. Pram was already assembled unlike other wooden toys I've purchased, which is a bonus. Can't wait for my little girl to have this on her birthday :)