on 16 January 2010
I bought this for my wife as an alternative to the usual products from Boots and Body Shop. She loved it! It comes in a small wicker basket that is very original and, she assures me, it smells lovely.

I took a bit of a gamble with this as obviously you get an idea of what cosmetics and soaps look and smell like in the shops but it turned out a winner. The quality seems to be very good and if my wife is happy with it, which she is, then I made the right decision.
on 30 October 2009
The soap is great. The body butter is excellent. I would prefer it to be a little more delicately scented, because with the warmth of the body it becomes more intense but that's a detail. The lavender fizz, I haven't tried yet but I assume it's as good as the rest of the products.

The size of the contents is fine for the price but the basket is much bigger than the stuff it holds, so when I opened it, it seemed to be half-empty. That's the only thing that would make me hesitate to offer it as a gift. If it seemed that way to me even though I knew what I had ordered, then I don't suppose it would look better to the person I would give it to.
VINE VOICEon 8 March 2010
I was bought this lovely little gift set and the smell bowled me over, straight away. I loved the basket and the whole design, it has a rustic, home made feel about it, from the woven tags to the basket and products. The products inside are yummy and you feel very pampered using them. A great gift and well worth buying for someone.
This set is a great introduction to Highland Aromatics and with the woven basket makes a nice change from the 'bog standard' gift sets of smellies.

Included is a 100gm tin of body butter which my partner describes as 'simply lush', an 80gm soap bar which is delightfully soft, and a lavender bath fizz which we haven't used yet.

A great gift idea.

Five stars.
on 17 November 2009
Guys,

This is a lovely product and I've purchased it for my mum as part of her christmas prezzies.
It looks bigger than what it actually is on the picture provided, so just beware that it is rather small.

But the contents are lovely and on the positive side, its a useful thing to be able to carry it around when travelling etc.

Good product, I'd recommend it!
on 22 January 2012
The set would definitely make a good gift - the basket is nice, the cosmetics nice quality - fantastic smell!
I'm not entirely pleased, however, as instead of body butter that was supposed to come in a nice tin, I got a body lotion in a plastic bottle that doesn't look anywhere near as nice as the box in the picture. So the product is not exactly what is advertised in the picture.
on 30 October 2012
I had bought this present for a grandmother who can be hard to buy christmas presents for... plus the fact that she is scottish and into health and beauty products I thought she would love this product - especially the little basket shown on the picture! I read on other reviews its very small... lets just say it fits nicely into the palm of your hand so yes very small! However its very nicely packaged arrived without damage... and was protected by a plastic cover when box opened... Cant comment on the niceness of the actual products inside but I am sure they are quite nice and overall it makes a lovely gift :-)
on 21 January 2010
Well made little basket & good variety of products, with a very pleasant smell. Good present to give to non-Scots!
on 29 November 2013
The picture of this basket looks very attractive, and I thought it would be a nice looking set to sit in the bathroom. However, what actually arrived was not the same. Instead of an attractive tin of body butter, there was a plastic bottle of body lotion. Instead of soap fully wrapped in fancy paper, there was soap with a strip of plain paper round it, and instead of a round bath bomb with lavender on top, there was a plain pressed ball. And the basket was not much bigger than a tin of beans, and wasn't as neat as shown in the picture.
on 1 October 2009
Bought for my mothers birthday , she thought it was absolutely brilliant ... The Price was good too ....

See one answered question