Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

on 24 October 2011
I bought Flexitol balm for my dry heels. I didnt have any cracks but my heels are rough and hard. The dryness dissapeared next day. Heels became smooth like my baby's heels. I apply it every morning and in the evening before bed and put socks on. Heels stay nice and smooth all day. Sometimes I forget or too lazy to apply Flexitol but next morning heels are still smooth. It is not expensive and effective. I tried Sholl cream and the effect would last only after application and not for too long. Flexitol gets absorbed fast and effect stays for days. Just need to remember to apply it regularly.
on 7 March 2012
I love this product, it is amazing at quickly getting rid of dry cracked skin. I use it as a hand cream and since using it my nails have stopped flaking.
on 24 May 2010
I've used Flexitol for years now, my feet were in a right mess beforehand and this stuff sorted them out. You won't stop using it once you see how good it is.
on 25 May 2010
Used this cream before although think the manufacture may have changed it slightly as before it wasn't as greasy although does the job well soothes dry feet.
on 21 April 2011
takes a few days to start working but its great once it does. Been diabetic for 39 years and never heard of this before, glad I have now :o)
on 27 August 2009
This product is superb no more sore heels it does just what it says on the tin
on 11 March 2016
This product works wonders! The best cracked heel balm I have ever used. I did see results in just 3 days. I suffer from very deep cracked heels which often bleed. After using this product I am amazed at the results!
on 4 May 2010
I have spent many years walking in arduous conditions, played sport at high level and done 22 years in the army. I now spend long 12 hour shifts stood up in signal boxes. This stuff is the only thing that works for me. Don't go cheap on your footcare, buy this stuff.
on 27 April 2013
This was recommended to me by a friend who had been suffering from Keratosis Pilaris for years, she said that the urea in the heel cream gets rid of the spots completely, I have been using it for 2 weeks now and my arms haven't been this clear since I was a child. It does smell somewhat as it is closer to your nose, but it is well worth it! If you hate your arms because of KP then this is a must buy!
on 19 December 2009
Flexitol is really great for getting rid of the dry skin on your heels and after a few days of using it the cracks in my heels healed up nicely. You do have to keep using it though because it treats the symptoms and doesn't get rid of the condition. The only down side I found was the smell - it smells like hospitals or old people's homes. Maybe its because they use Flexitol for their residents, but it doesn't smell of roses.