on 24 October 2011
I bought Flexitol balm for my dry heels. I didnt have any cracks but my heels are rough and hard. The dryness dissapeared next day. Heels became smooth like my baby's heels. I apply it every morning and in the evening before bed and put socks on. Heels stay nice and smooth all day. Sometimes I forget or too lazy to apply Flexitol but next morning heels are still smooth. It is not expensive and effective. I tried Sholl cream and the effect would last only after application and not for too long. Flexitol gets absorbed fast and effect stays for days. Just need to remember to apply it regularly.
on 24 May 2010
I've used Flexitol for years now, my feet were in a right mess beforehand and this stuff sorted them out. You won't stop using it once you see how good it is.
on 7 March 2012
I love this product, it is amazing at quickly getting rid of dry cracked skin. I use it as a hand cream and since using it my nails have stopped flaking.
on 29 November 2013
I bought this for a friend who is in her 80s and was struggling with cracked heels. She had previously bought the Boots' own-label cream, and the Scholl version and given them up as ineffective.

This cream out-performs both the above items and does heal cracked skin very quickly; improvement can be seen within 24hours and complete healing of the cracked skin took only 3 days. Additionally it is generally useful for dry skin anywhere on feet and I've recently discovered it's very good for sore and very dry skin on elbows too. Flexitol make a separate cream for nails and cuticles which is also excellent and I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending this product.

The vendor was offering this item at a competitive price and with free P&P - which made it cheaper than the high street price and with the added convenience of not having to pay for petrol and parking. The cream arrived quickly and was exactly as described - a great transaction.
on 25 May 2010
Used this cream before although think the manufacture may have changed it slightly as before it wasn't as greasy although does the job well soothes dry feet.
on 9 May 2016
I was originally recommended this by a podiatrist, and WOW am I glad he did.

A high quality Heel Balm. This is the ONLY product that I have found to truly soften my hard/cracked Heels. I can now wear sandals, flip flops and wedges!

I use it in combination with my scholl Velvet smooth Pedi. And now I am confident that my feet look attractive enough to be on show without feeling ashamed/embarrassed!
on 27 August 2009
This product is superb no more sore heels it does just what it says on the tin
on 27 April 2013
This was recommended to me by a friend who had been suffering from Keratosis Pilaris for years, she said that the urea in the heel cream gets rid of the spots completely, I have been using it for 2 weeks now and my arms haven't been this clear since I was a child. It does smell somewhat as it is closer to your nose, but it is well worth it! If you hate your arms because of KP then this is a must buy!
on 21 April 2011
takes a few days to start working but its great once it does. Been diabetic for 39 years and never heard of this before, glad I have now :o)
on 4 May 2010
I have spent many years walking in arduous conditions, played sport at high level and done 22 years in the army. I now spend long 12 hour shifts stood up in signal boxes. This stuff is the only thing that works for me. Don't go cheap on your footcare, buy this stuff.