on 11 March 2016
This product works wonders! The best cracked heel balm I have ever used. I did see results in just 3 days. I suffer from very deep cracked heels which often bleed. After using this product I am amazed at the results!
on 7 March 2012
I love this product, it is amazing at quickly getting rid of dry cracked skin. I use it as a hand cream and since using it my nails have stopped flaking.
on 16 March 2017
Great product, does what it says. After 3 nights my rough dry and cracked soles were so much better. It is quite thick, and need to wash hands afterwards which is always tricky then tip toeing to the wash basin and back to bed! I use it at night so that it can absorb in rather than rub off when waking around
on 4 May 2016
Bought this product for dry feet works really well after a couple of days also applied to other area's since recently been diagnosed with diabetes my skin been dry this keeps it moistured and soft
on 1 October 2015
When you have skin which resembles a Rhino you will try anything to improve it. I used this product on a regular basis and the result was more than I'd expected, after using many branded products previously all of which promised me feet like silk, this is the only one which has done what it claims. I now only use it once a week to maintain their appearance. Now trying the Skin Balm to see if my legs improve. Well worth trying the Heel Balm it worked for me.
VINE VOICEon 3 March 2015
I was getting very sore heels every summer from wearing sandals and flip flops - a side effect of not wearing socks so the heels and feet get quite dry. I was looking for something that would be easy to use, not greasy and effective and I am very pleased with the results.

I actually continue to use this product all year round now and my feet are problem free, supple and 100% crack free.
on 15 May 2016
This is very thick but not particularly greasy. I'm on day 3 now and I can definitely see and feel a difference. I put it on under a sock at night. I think this does as the packet says.
on 10 June 2015
Love this stuff, have been using it for a few years now and it really does help with your feet. I find if I want to speed up the results if I pumice when bathing the troublesome areas my feet are improved noticeably within 48-72 hours.
on 23 September 2014
Even if you've got heels like a dinosaur, as my daughter said I had, within a week of using this you'll have Lovely soft feet. I use it most nights wearing socks. It's worth using even if your skin is looking better, it stops them getting sore and cracked again. Best there is as far as I'm concerned.
on 25 February 2015
This stuff is great for dry/cracked skin on your heels. I wear walking boots/wellies every day walking 2 dogs twice daily. Podiatrists recommend this to our diabetic patients to keep skin soft thus reducing the risk of painful cracked heels that may become infected. Its not cheap and it is available in prescription. The hand balm is great too.