on 1 July 2012
I found it very difficult to locate a decent hardwood companion seat that was not too expensive. When I came across this one, I could not believe that it was so well-priced, bearing in mind that it is a hardwood seat. It has proved to be excellent in all respects. The parcel arrived two days earlier than I was expecting, but that was not a great problem. It took me less than half an hour to assemble it (fortunately, I had dismantled our old softwood one earlier or I would have really struggled to understand the terrible assembly diagram) and now looks great on our new patio. A very impressive seat for the price!
on 4 June 2011
I chose the cheaper brand and do not regret it.
The garden furniture is fantastic quality.
Really easy to put together and looks fantastic on the patio a real focal point.
Highly recommend.
on 2 May 2013
It is absolutely beautiful,Fitting instructions easy to follow and so comfy when erected. Very happy to recmmend it t.o anyone.
on 2 April 2013
napoli love seat looks good when assembled easy to put rogether and a good price well chuffed i would recommed yhis product to my friends
on 7 June 2011
I had been looking for a 'love seat' for a few months.After trying the normal retail outlets I was disappointed in the quality and overwhelmed by the prices being charged. Thank God for amazon ! .. I was a bit skeptical about the quality of this product at such a fantastic price.. Fear not! Ordered and delivered in jig time.. The quality is first class & armed with the Allen key provided it was ready for use within 20 minutes. If you're in the market for a good looking, sturdy and quality product then look no further
on 22 April 2013
Easy to put together, great quality and a lovely colour, very recommended. Very pleased with the purchase and would buy it again
on 31 July 2015
Some of the woodwork was cracked before assembly, even so and by leaving all screws loose it would not assemble.
The application of a rubber hammer, forced alignment and Gorilla glue to repair re-aligned connections was required.
I do not recommend this to housewife fitters.
on 12 May 2015
This garden seat is great value for money and was very easy to assemble unfortunately two screws were missing so I contacted Amazon and they sent me a complete new one out the next day and collected the other one.The new one was fine and went together perfectly all the screw holes were in the correct place and very easy to tighten up will the Allan key which is supplied with the item.A great seat and wonderful service from Amazon.
on 30 July 2014
i love my garden love seat, it was easy to put together even with the awful "Instructions" but its so easy to see how it works its fine. its sturdy and i'm on the heavy side but never been a shaky sit and its a pretty wide chair so very comfortable to sit in! ive had it over 6 months now with no cover and in the blinding heat this summer and the downpour storms too, and ive oiled it twice-once on getting it and again after six months and it looks good as the day i bought it. the table isnt huge but perfect for a cup of tea and a book and my friends all love it having their own seat. and its just been a brilliant buy. dont hesitate, its worth the money (i paid £80 ish) and if you give it a little TLC a few times a year or a cover it should last for years and years
on 27 May 2015
This is a lovely addition to our garden and we use it often. A couple of months of use and the wood is needing treated though- there is meant to be a two year weather protection on it but I will be redoing it in the summer. Other than that, great!