on 3 July 2017
Great product. The unit itself feels solid. Installed it today and happy with it so far. The retraction of the line does feel weak though and I'm not convinced it will last. Only time will tell and I hope I am proven wrong. For the price I don't think you can go wrong.
on 27 June 2017
Really great product. Neat. Tucks away, almost unnoticeable. Tough and strong. Easy to fix. Understandable instructions.
on 29 August 2017
The 15m single was half the price of the double 15m. I bought 2 15m ones so I could place them in different locations but you could go for the double if that works for you. There are tensioners avaiable to make the line taught, just google minkey washing line tension. I personally just make sure the line is wrapped around the foot on the base twice and seems to work fine.
on 23 September 2017
This item, on the whole, is very good, the line lasts a healthy amount of time, however, we have found that the pieces of plastic underneath break within 13 months of purchase.

We've worked around this by putting a metal hook below, which we wrap the cord around, however, it's not as convenient no nice.
on 5 September 2017
This does what we want as it is only for use in out holiday home, the line stretches in the heat though which is a shame as then everything sags and we aren't too confident the plastic lugs to take up the slack will last very long so we tend to only use if for lighter items of laundry.
on 16 October 2017
Absolutely Brilliant ! 2 very strong lines in one quality sturdy product. Very easy to fit, and YES you will need a prop when you have a full line!! I really dont understand why anyone would think a heavy line of wet items would not need supporting!? Simply the best constructed line I have purchased.
on 17 May 2017
I am really pleased with this purchase. If you are looking for a washing line which you don't want to keep out on show all the time then this is ideal. Easy to install, easy to retract and holds plenty of washing.
I would recommend a prop with it if putting loads of washing on it. One very happy customer.
on 8 August 2017
Relatively easy to set up, the only drawback is that it doesn't handle weight very well. When I put out the sheets to dry it often sags quite low to the ground which prevents me from filling up the rest of the line.
on 27 July 2017
We were keen to not have a 'whirl' line or similar to keep the clean lines of our new garden. This works well. Definitely needs a washing line prop, otherwise the line will sag; but that's basic physics! Long enough for a big wash.
on 26 May 2017
Should have bought two ( my clothes line broke on the 12th/05) instead of just one, present for my daughter, who just loves her new clothes line. Very good item and delivery can't fault the price either.