Price:£36.33 - £107.99

on 7 October 2010
I use this for weekend trips and its a perfect size, the handles are tough and the shoulder strap is very comfy. The last time I used it I had to walk a bit of a distance in the rain and all my stuff stayed nice and dry.
I have been a fan of Eastpak for several years and this bag will be my main travel bag for a good few years to come, well worth the price.
I did notice a few times when a Ryanair/Easyjet plane is full, some people with small suitcases have to put them in the hold but with this bag its never taken off me, another reason why I love it.
Great for the price.
on 3 August 2015
Have now bought two of these and would happily buy more if we needed more bags as they've so far proved indestructible (including being used by boys on a Scout camp). Perfect size for filling, opens wide so stuff's easy to pack and remove - two folded piles of (adult) clothes will happily sit side by side with plenty of room to spare for wash bags, shoes etc. Perfect size for a week away - previously we had only smaller 30L kit bags that would only do for a few days, or enormous 80-90L ones that were awkward to carry and took up too much space in the car boot. This bag is easy and comfortable to carry, with broad and adjustable straps and a non-rigid base. Only improvement would be an external end pocket as I've always found those useful - but not worth knocking a star off for that.
on 5 August 2009
What can I say, it's taken a lickin' and keeps on tickin'. The price was very reasonable and I've used it many times on international flights.a
on 11 July 2011
Perfect size for a solo weekend trip. Only one zipped pocket on the outside, and very small (would only fit a wallet in it). One larger zipped pocket in side (about 20cm wide, 15cm tall). The buckels are made of metal. Easily adjustable shoulder strap. You can use a fairly large padlock to close the main zipper. This bag will probably last you a life time.
on 27 November 2015
Very good quality bag. Perfect size.
I used this duffle for a 6 week trip around Brazil.
Comfy handle.
Comfy shoulder strap with two useful small pockets (one inside the duffle and one on the outside). Strap can be easily adjusted and taken off.
Fits perfectly in to the overhead lockers of planes.
Recommend this to anyone who is looking for a duffle.
on 6 January 2016
Bought this at a deal price and very happy with it. It appears to be good quality and I like the fact it folds very flat for storage. Agree with another reviewer who suggested studs on the bottom to keep the base off the floor might have been a good idea and maybe an internal base although not too bothered by the lack of that.
on 9 March 2015
A very basic soft shell bag, that as other reviews state, is rugged with robust fittings and zip. It will hold more than most (maybe not my wife) would require for a weekend trip. The bag meets my requirements, however some may wish to have more or larger pockets and also a firm base.
on 13 March 2014
I loved this bag for overnight trips with work. Just a great space with a little extra space. Then one of the metal clips for the shoulder strap attachment to the bag bent when I went to pick it up one day. The bag was fully packed but not with heavy weighted items or anything. I was very disappointed. However I was even more disappointed when I contacted Eastpak to discuss the warranty (which was still in operation) and they informed me that I could post them the bag (at my own cost) for them to examine it (at my own risk). Obviously that is not realistic for postal costs alone. So I can only say that this will be the last piece of luggage I will ever buy online...
on 23 February 2012
I bought this duffel bag for my student son. It is very sturdy and fits a lot inside. Comparing the Eastpak with other holdalls it fares well with all the most expensive bags out there. The Eastpak from Amazon is fab value for money as well and definitely the cheapest on the internet.
on 10 September 2011
I have Eastpak messenger bag which is great. So I've decided to go for this Station Duffel 57Ltr bag. It's just arrived today so I haven't actually tried it yet but it looks like a very good quality: buckles are metal and not plastic, the bit goes over the shoulder looks comfy having wide, soft and flexible rubber with anti-slip pattern, the fabric covers the top zip so that the rain won't go through, and it's a great size for weekend away or short trip abroad as hand luggage. BUT...there is no removable hard inner base. (maybe 'duffle bag' doesn't normally have them??) Without the base, things inside will go all over the place as you carry! It doesn't have feet either. It may be waterproof but I would like to have plastic feet to lift the bag off the ground a bit. Shame. It looks great and very durable but not really what I have expected. Still, for the price, perhaps I shouldn't complain. Maybe I'll try inner base from some other bag I have. If that doesn't work, it has to go back I'm afraid...