Style: SPF 50+|Change
Price:Β£8.00+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

This is excellent, and really works! I am very pale, and burn easily. I bought some good quality suntan lotions a couple of years ago (they last 3 years), but soon realised that the factors 20 and 30 that I bought, weren't strong enough. This stuff is....I have even put it to the test on certain areas of my back (bra strap lines), and it's protected them completely. The sprayer is good, it's only lightly perfumed, and it comes out white, so you can initially, even see where you have put it. It also protects from both UVA and UVB rays.

πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
Highly recommended!
on 4 August 2014
It's doing exactly what 'it says on the tin'. I bought it from Amazon UK because here in Greece it costs 3 times the price. I've used Nivea Sun products for my son since he was a baby. Eight years later I wouldn't trust anything else. It's a fine mist spray that is easily absorbed and non-greasy. My kid has very sensitive skin and I find that this is perfect for him.
on 1 May 2013
I need a Factor 50 sun cream. Where I live they only sell up to Factor 30, which is no good to me, burning so easily as I do. This was ordered and delivered to my door within a couple of days, brilliant. It's easy to put on, no waste and is just perfect for my needs.
on 14 May 2014
I recently had some small, dark moles removed surgically from my face and recovery from this without hyper-pigmentation meant that I had to have a good, strong factor-50 sun cream protecting the light blemishes that I now have. The most important thing you can do is put enough of the stuff on, well before you go outsid. Two squeezes may seem a lot just for your face, but it's the right amount. You need to rub it in all over and make sure you do this 20 MINUTES before going out in the sun (at minimum, so it's dried and can protect you). If you're putting this on once you're out in the sun, you're already too late. If you want to speed up the drying, use a hairdryer (it works). The downside is that it makes your skin look a little oily and greasy, but it dries fast and well and seems to have done a good job at protecting my skin so far.
on 29 April 2013
This is the best sun tan lotion ever. No-one in my family got burnt from using this. We applied it once and hardly had to top up again with lotion and was in the sun all day long. Well worth getting for those beach holidays. So cheap as well
on 8 October 2013
Always buy this brand cos its easy to apply and works for me. At the price I paid for it, it was a sensible choice to take with me on holiday. A fiver on Amazon or 20 Euros in Cyprus? A no brainer for me. Don't listen to those people that always tell you to buy abroad because its cheaper. Its just not true anymore.
on 30 August 2012
I have used this sun screen for some years now and it is a typical Nivea product, simple to use and highly effective, no residue on your hands,does not mark clothes and has a pleasant scent suitable for ladies or gents. The price of this product was the best and half what I paid for my last bottle including postage!
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 10 June 2013
Like many people when the weather improves we head to the garden to soak up the sun or indeed head abroad for a holiday, but it is essential that everyone protects themselves from the UV rays that can damage skin cells (especially if you have moles). This easy to use shake and spray on by Nivea which is non sticky and soaks in very quickly provides all the protection the vast majority of people need while at the same time allowing your skin to tan at a modest pace (if you want to tan quicker then try a SPF20 or SPF15 but go on lower).

For those that aren't familiar with the protections levels, the higher the SPF Number the greater protection but bear in mind that the higher you go the less of a tan you will get. Factor 50 for example will effectively stop your skin from tanning so probably best for kids or people that have sensitive skin or are covered in lots of moles.

PROS: Easy to use and soaks in very quickly, moisturizes at the same time, i can vouch that it's non sticky, Factor 30 is as high as i would go if you still want to get a reasonable tan.

CONS: as it's a spray rather than a cream it doesn't go as far, Perhaps factor 15-20 would be better for those wanting sufficient protection but a better tan

VERDICT: This is essential if you're bathing in the garden or indeed if you're outside for a while as it will protect your skin from UV rays and stop your skin from peeling, I like the fact it's easy to use and soaks in quickly and indeed moisturizes at the same time. It provides great protection yet still allows you to get a decent tan so whats not to like!

RECOMMENDED!!
on 28 August 2015
Good product well suited for family skin, bought numerous strengths to take on holiday and this strength was good for skin that tanned easily. Arrived on time more importantly very well packaged. Good price compared to the high street shops.
on 25 August 2013
Only one of the two sprays worked properly although you could use the product and it was effective. However the spray didn't work as it should which meant that the sun screen came outwith a consistency more like a cream rather than a spray