Style Name: SPF 50+|Change

on 1 May 2013
I need a Factor 50 sun cream. Where I live they only sell up to Factor 30, which is no good to me, burning so easily as I do. This was ordered and delivered to my door within a couple of days, brilliant. It's easy to put on, no waste and is just perfect for my needs.
on 4 August 2014
It's doing exactly what 'it says on the tin'. I bought it from Amazon UK because here in Greece it costs 3 times the price. I've used Nivea Sun products for my son since he was a baby. Eight years later I wouldn't trust anything else. It's a fine mist spray that is easily absorbed and non-greasy. My kid has very sensitive skin and I find that this is perfect for him.
This is excellent, and really works! I am very pale, and burn easily. I bought some good quality suntan lotions a couple of years ago (they last 3 years), but soon realised that the factors 20 and 30 that I bought, weren't strong enough. This stuff is....I have even put it to the test on certain areas of my back (bra strap lines), and it's protected them completely. The sprayer is good, it's only lightly perfumed, and it comes out white, so you can initially, even see where you have put it. It also protects from both UVA and UVB rays.

👇👇👇👇👇
Highly recommended!
on 14 May 2014
I recently had some small, dark moles removed surgically from my face and recovery from this without hyper-pigmentation meant that I had to have a good, strong factor-50 sun cream protecting the light blemishes that I now have. The most important thing you can do is put enough of the stuff on, well before you go outsid. Two squeezes may seem a lot just for your face, but it's the right amount. You need to rub it in all over and make sure you do this 20 MINUTES before going out in the sun (at minimum, so it's dried and can protect you). If you're putting this on once you're out in the sun, you're already too late. If you want to speed up the drying, use a hairdryer (it works). The downside is that it makes your skin look a little oily and greasy, but it dries fast and well and seems to have done a good job at protecting my skin so far.
on 29 April 2013
This is the best sun tan lotion ever. No-one in my family got burnt from using this. We applied it once and hardly had to top up again with lotion and was in the sun all day long. Well worth getting for those beach holidays. So cheap as well
on 28 August 2015
Good product well suited for family skin, bought numerous strengths to take on holiday and this strength was good for skin that tanned easily. Arrived on time more importantly very well packaged. Good price compared to the high street shops.
on 8 October 2013
Always buy this brand cos its easy to apply and works for me. At the price I paid for it, it was a sensible choice to take with me on holiday. A fiver on Amazon or 20 Euros in Cyprus? A no brainer for me. Don't listen to those people that always tell you to buy abroad because its cheaper. Its just not true anymore.
on 18 July 2016
I'm very easily burned, so I'm in a constant search for good suncream. I frequently find myself being burned merely half an hour after applying some factor 50s, and it's not always the cheap stuff. But with Nivea sun creams I can go all the way down to SPF30 and not get horrifically burned up. Plus you get plenty of it in the bottle, it's easy enough to dispense and apply, and while it is still greasy, it's not as greasy as other suncreams I've tried. So it's not bad at all for the price!
on 25 May 2016
I love this Nivea Sun Protect and Moisturising sun cream, to me just the smell of it says summer is here ! It is really easy to apply with the spray application and rubs into the skin really easily without feeling too greasy or heavy. It provides good protection from the sun and is in a bottle that is easy to grip even when your hands are a bit slippery. I have tried several different brands of sun cream but this is the best in my opinion.
on 18 March 2016
Up until this last year my husband and I had been using Boots' Soltan but was finding it wasn't protecting us as well as previous years. We decided to try Nivea as this was a well known and trusted brand and was very impressed. I can be sensitive to sun creams but was pleased that I had no skin reaction. This product covers well and doesn't feel greasy or too heavy. Whilst we are sensible about being out in the sun we found this product gave us excellent protection.