Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Pre-order now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Style: SPF 50+|Change
Price:Β£6.00+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

This is excellent, and really works! I am very pale, and burn easily. I bought some good quality suntan lotions a couple of years ago (they last 3 years), but soon realised that the factors 20 and 30 that I bought, weren't strong enough. This stuff is....I have even put it to the test on certain areas of my back (bra strap lines), and it's protected them completely. The sprayer is good, it's only lightly perfumed, and it comes out white, so you can initially, even see where you have put it. It also protects from both UVA and UVB rays.

πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
Highly recommended!
on 1 May 2013
I need a Factor 50 sun cream. Where I live they only sell up to Factor 30, which is no good to me, burning so easily as I do. This was ordered and delivered to my door within a couple of days, brilliant. It's easy to put on, no waste and is just perfect for my needs.
on 4 August 2014
It's doing exactly what 'it says on the tin'. I bought it from Amazon UK because here in Greece it costs 3 times the price. I've used Nivea Sun products for my son since he was a baby. Eight years later I wouldn't trust anything else. It's a fine mist spray that is easily absorbed and non-greasy. My kid has very sensitive skin and I find that this is perfect for him.
on 14 May 2014
I recently had some small, dark moles removed surgically from my face and recovery from this without hyper-pigmentation meant that I had to have a good, strong factor-50 sun cream protecting the light blemishes that I now have. The most important thing you can do is put enough of the stuff on, well before you go outsid. Two squeezes may seem a lot just for your face, but it's the right amount. You need to rub it in all over and make sure you do this 20 MINUTES before going out in the sun (at minimum, so it's dried and can protect you). If you're putting this on once you're out in the sun, you're already too late. If you want to speed up the drying, use a hairdryer (it works). The downside is that it makes your skin look a little oily and greasy, but it dries fast and well and seems to have done a good job at protecting my skin so far.
on 18 July 2016
I'm very easily burned, so I'm in a constant search for good suncream. I frequently find myself being burned merely half an hour after applying some factor 50s, and it's not always the cheap stuff. But with Nivea sun creams I can go all the way down to SPF30 and not get horrifically burned up. Plus you get plenty of it in the bottle, it's easy enough to dispense and apply, and while it is still greasy, it's not as greasy as other suncreams I've tried. So it's not bad at all for the price!
on 29 April 2013
This is the best sun tan lotion ever. No-one in my family got burnt from using this. We applied it once and hardly had to top up again with lotion and was in the sun all day long. Well worth getting for those beach holidays. So cheap as well
on 8 October 2013
Always buy this brand cos its easy to apply and works for me. At the price I paid for it, it was a sensible choice to take with me on holiday. A fiver on Amazon or 20 Euros in Cyprus? A no brainer for me. Don't listen to those people that always tell you to buy abroad because its cheaper. Its just not true anymore.
on 30 August 2012
I have used this sun screen for some years now and it is a typical Nivea product, simple to use and highly effective, no residue on your hands,does not mark clothes and has a pleasant scent suitable for ladies or gents. The price of this product was the best and half what I paid for my last bottle including postage!
Style: Medium SPF 15|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Having reviewed Garnier Ambre Solaire Golden Protect Oil recently I was impressed at how much protection it gave me in the burning California/Nevada summer heat. I've never been keen on spray protection before but it worked, however it was VERY oily, which isn't so good. I've always felt better using cream lotions but this Nivea spray is a little less oily, smells nice, absorbs into your skin very easy, and has enough in it to last about two weeks of tropical heat if factor 15 is your skin's comfort zone. Just remember to apply liberally to make sure every square inch of exposed skin is covered.
on 24 June 2016
Style: Medium SPF 15|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
so where is the sun????

This Nivea product will be good when the sun shines.
Nivea is a leading brand in sun protection products.

This product is water resistant.
It gives an immediate UVA/UVB protection.
The blurb says it works with most skin types.
It combines immediate protection against sun exposure and long-term UV induced skin damage.
A good price at the moment on amazon.

I like this brand.