TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 8 February 2011
This necklace is lovely. It arrived this morning in a proper box and looked so nice, I fell in love with it. The picture really doesnt do it justice! Its alot more shiny and the heart is flat, the picture makes it look a bit puffed out. The chain is very pretty to, I bought this for myself as I love necklaces but I believe this would also make a fantastic gift for a girlfriend, daughter, sister, mother, friend, auntie etc etc. You can adjust the chain lenght to from 16 - 18 inches, which is fab for me as I like mine to be longer than 16inches. Im really impressed with this and would recommend.
on 2 August 2011
I received this necklace about two years ago, and I hardly ever take it off! The one time I went to work without it (I'd taken it off to put sun cream on) all the kids in my class asked me where it was! The heart is fairly small, but pretty and looks delicate. The chain is a great length, and all in all, I can't fault it. If you're debating whether or not to buy it, I would strongly recommend you do so.
on 14 August 2010
This is a really pretty little silver necklace that looks great on. In fact I like it so much that I'm going to get one for my mum too!

The pendant is roughly 16mm across, and the chain has a second hoop a couple of inches in so that you can wear it shorter if you like.

Really great buy, and an excellent price.
on 29 January 2011
I bought for my girlfriend and she liked it very much.
The Heart is too small but it is very well made. The chain is a little thin but for the price, you can't ask for much.
Recommended for girlfriend or daughter who wants a discrete chain.
on 9 August 2013
It is actually much much smaller than it actually looks on line. Quite disappointed really. Loved the design though. The chain is barely there
on 29 October 2013
This is a lovely necklace, and the adjustable chain is a really good idea as you can wear it long or short depending on the look you want. Got this as a gift and I am sure it will be very happily received. I would recommend this for any age group.
on 18 December 2015
Pretty, well packaged, but I expected it to be a bit larger. Probably not fair as it's silver but it comes with the image being used having no size benchmark next to it so my expectation was for the pendant to be a bit bigger.
on 18 February 2016
This was bought as a last minute gift for my wife for christmas. She's very picky and hard to buy jewelry for but this necklace was too pretty to not buy. Turns out i made the right decision!

It came packaged in a lovely box that was perfect for giving as a gift. The necklace is delicate but very well made. She abdolutely loves it and wears it all the time.
on 3 August 2011
I bought this as a present for a friend. Having read the reviews I knew it wasn't going to be big and it wasn't. However it is a very pretty necklace and good value.
on 7 September 2010
I purchased this necklace for my 15 year old who absolutely loves it. The chain fastens at two different lenghts. Excellent value for money as it looks a lot more expensive.

See one answered question