on 18 February 2017
Very disappointed in this.
I had looked for the same as what my 2 year old has as it's brilliant. So this was the closest to it.
The songs repeat over and over and the part which gets to me most of all is that the light is way too bright. So much so, my 7 month old cannot open his eye when it's on.
How ridiculous. How is this supposed to help a baby sleep? With a bright light in their eyes?
No option to turn it down or off either.
Unlike the one my 2 year old has.
Waste of money. I will have to try and sell it on as my son clearly doesn't like it. Gutted.
on 13 June 2017
I have bought 4 of these over the years one each for 4 of my grandchildren. If the baby starts to wake up in the night it comes on and settles them back down. Wouldn't be without one.
on 29 May 2016
This is the second one of these I have had and both have broken after a month or so. The day/ night function just stops working and it eats batteries like nothing on earth!
on 19 May 2017
We love the music. We love thw lights and still enjoy it after years.
on 3 February 2016
Volume is far too high and there is no volune control. It woke my littke one up indtead of putting them to sleep. Rubbish buy. Sits in a corner now, unused.
on 23 May 2017
Grandaughter loved it
on 12 April 2017
absolutely beautiful
on 7 June 2017
Lovely product
on 19 March 2017
Our little girl is totally fascinated by this. It's lovely. Especially the adjustable volume.
on 30 April 2017