Package Quantity: 1|Style: Pack-4|Change
Price:£2.38+ Free shipping

on 12 April 2017
So .. I made two mistakes when ordering these bulbs. I had the idea I was ordering three bulbs but "4 pack" means what it says and so I got 12! The second mistake is that I now see they are labelled as cooker HOOD bulbs, not bulbs for use inside ovens. So not my finest hour, but on the upside I put one in a month ago, and it is still working just fine. So it looks as if I have acquired a lifetime supply of bulbs for both ovens and cooker hoods, and all for less than £8!
Electrically I'm sure it is safe as the cooker is on a separate circuit as are most.. even if it does blow at some point it should be harmless. So, recommended!
on 18 May 2017
Quality,yes quality these cooker hood bulbs are well made and a complete bargain at such a low price.Rated against other bulbs at this price these are the best.
Delivery was rapid and well packaged from the supplier,l am well satisfied with my purchase.
on 20 March 2017
Well packaged, arrived on time undamaged. Fitted and working. Cannot give 5 stars as I have only had them a few days. Let's see how long they last before I can rate them any higher.
on 11 May 2017
This hub arrived before expected and is extremely useful for my printer, graphics tablet CD drive and flash pens. I am very happy with it.
on 23 March 2017
Perfect fit for replacement bulb in our cooker hood
on 16 May 2017
Lasted 12 months so OK with me.
on 21 April 2017