Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on 7 December 2009
I bought these for connecting a PS3 and TV. There's not a lot to go wrong with HDMI cables but I had been advised to get a 1.3 cable for compatibility. No problems, a good length and the cable and connectors feel robust - hopefully they'll provide many years use.
on 12 July 2010
I bought the frustration-free packaging version of this HDMI lead. It arrived quickly and well protected in standard Amazon brown cardboard. I cannot fault the quality of the product and at £2.83 it knocks the socks off the overpackaged competition.
on 31 March 2015
Used these to connect a Marmitek Gigaview 821 video sender-receiver set to a Sky+ HD box and to the TV, and the connection has been rock-solid ever since. I'm very pleased with them.
on 19 January 2011
This HDMI cable is good value for money, the build quality is good and it includes caps that tethered to the cable so they won't go astray. Overall very happy with this purchase
on 19 March 2012
I used this cable to connect my Xbox360 to my Samsung TV. It worked perfectly. Despite being one of the cheapest HDMI cables on this site it dose not feel cheap at all.