on 20 December 2013
This wasnt expensive so I havent sent it back. The postage to return it would probably be more than the item cost but, I have to say, this is utter rubbish. I wasnt expecting much for the money, just a little jokey gift to wrap up for a stocking at Christmas. I couldnt possilbly give this! The ball doesnt roll around the bag to look like there is a cat inside, it just goes from side to side so the bag doesnt stand up, it just lays flat and its obvious there is something in there that is just going back and forth. Not fast like a manic cat! The idea is good but I have seen much better ones that look genuine. Dont waste your money. Oh, and the box it came in was squished down.
on 31 December 2013
I was so impressed with this product that I got some extra ones for my friends. the delivery was super-fast, only thing is that all the cats just sit mesmorised in a kind of trance instead of playing with them. it's their loss. I just put the ball on the floor on It's own and I chase it, it goes everywhere and even backs up if it runs into something. I am going to stick the tail onto the ball itself, perhaps the idle moggies will chase that.
on 28 January 2013
I thought this looked great fun and the movement of the ball in the bag was realistically like a cat in a bag. However, my daft cat was too nervous and looked at me as if to say 'how could you bring that in here Mum?'.
I gave it to a friend and her cat loved it. So if you have a nervous indoor type moggy, it may not suit but if you an outdoor mouser, it should be good fun.
on 10 September 2012
I bought this to replace one we bought for my dog at Xmas (not the same but very close).

My dog broke the last one chasing it down the stairs, he loved it so much before it broke I decided to buy him another one.

The bag wont last too long if you buy this for your pet but it's still great for the price.
on 25 August 2015
I have had this toy for about a month and cannot figure out how to install the battery. Consequently, I have been unable to us it. I would appreciate if some one would give me some tips on installing the battery.. I saw it in operation at a store in Canada. It was operating and I thought it would be entertaining for my cats.
on 22 December 2013
This is nothing like the toy advertised. I know they say the bag may vary, but what I got was a toy my cats have had previously, which is basically a battery powered plastic ball with a furry tail thing attached, that rolls round the floor. The only difference with this so called "Cat in a bag", is that this one comes with a cheap and nasty plastic bag (not the more sturdy looking paper one in the ad!), which resembles a thin crisp packet. All in all its rubbish, and the only reason I kept it is because it was going to cost me as much to post it back as it cost to buy. I am sure it will just get filed in the round bucket in the corner!!!
on 30 January 2012
This toy is a great laugh, got it as a gift for my mum but its my cat who loves it the most, he chases it all over the room. It probably wouldn't last very long if he caught it more often though as the bag doesn't look to durable. That said, i would recommend as a toy for your cat!
on 11 June 2014
I purchased this to play a joke on a family member, it worked great, really good quality and afterwards it kept my young nephew quiet all night.
on 12 February 2013
Hilarious - loads of fun over Christmas, but works best on our kitchen floor so a bit of a nuisance as I was trying to cook lunch for 12!
on 8 February 2013
Bought this for my kids - 10 and 9. They thought it was rather silly. More of a funny joke for a group of unsuspecting adults.

See one answered question