8,651
Size: 1.8m|Colour: black|Change
Price:£1.81+ Free shipping

on 13 April 2017
This is a great HDMI cable, which performs as it should for a fraction of the price of its competitors.

The cable came packaged in a clear plastic material bag, with the safety logos printed on.

The price varies depending on the length of the cable you buy. Each size is extremely cheap for the product you're getting, with no drop in quality.

I personally use this cable to mirror my laptop screen to my HDTV. It does the job perfectly, and at the highest resolution my TV supports (1080p @ 60 Hz). However there are infinite uses for this cable as it can be linked from any device with a HDMI port to any other device with an HDMI port, something which most modern day monitoring devices include.

Overall I would highly recommend this HDMI cable as it provides a high quality signal for a very low price. Do not be put off by the cost of this cable, as it does not mirror any lack of quality compared to other higher quality cables I have purchased and used in the past.
on 5 January 2013
This cable worked at first but after a few weeks, watching Blurays / dvd / video on my PS3 was impossible as the picture would cut out every few mins. Like many others, i didnt consider the cable to be at fault as there are many articles written about how the signal is just 1's or 0's - it either worked or it didnt.

After reading (retrospectively) the 1* reviews here, i see the issue of the picture cutting out being attributed to the cable due to the cable not being able to handle high speed. I purchased a replacement cable from thatcable.com for £6 delivered, hooked up the ps3 and turned it on. The TV automatically switched to the HDMI channel to show the PS3 home screen - this took me by surprise as this never before with the cable in question.

After watching several blurays and videos, not a single cut out experienced.

Do not buy this cable - for a few extra £'s (do not pay more than £10!), get a better made one that supports high speed and is HDMI ATC certified.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 11 December 2016
Bought some of these cables 4 years ago and they're still going strong - good quality thick cables too with solid-feeling moulded plugs. Perfectly happy with them then and still today too. They've probably outlasted a number of devices that they were originally used with. No issues with signal quality; with cheap digital cables, they'll either work, or they won't; they'll fall apart, or they won't!

Great!
I purchased these cables around 3 years ago and they are still working as good as day one. I have spent over £10 on a set of HDMI cables and I have spent just over £1.00 on these and let me tell you these are every bit as good as cables costing 10 times the amount.

How they can supply these cables for so little is a mystery, as long as 1.3a is okay for you then why spend more money. They do the job, I have had no problems in the slightest.
on 6 September 2016
Great product, transfers data much quicker with the use of the fold plated connectors. It's also very handy to have its extra long wire to reach for those long distance devices

Wired-up HDMI to HDMI Gold Plated Connectors 1.8m Cable v1.3A
on 10 May 2017
HDMI cable with gold parts to improve speed and connection. The picture quality is very good and the cable has no compatibility issues.
on 25 September 2014
Next day delivery so very convenient. Used it to connect the dvd/blue ray player to the TV in the bedroom, simple plug & play lead, great vfm & excellent quality. Note: My son told me his University lecturer said that gold plating makes absolutely no difference to signal quality. He proved this in class using an oscilloscope. In fact he went even further & stated the lead & plugs could be made from solid gold & there would be no increase in signal strength or quality. (just thought I'd share that with you, lol)
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I've been using this cable for many years now without any issues.

Don't be fooled into thinking you need to spend £40 or £50 on HDMI leads, this one will do the job just as well at a fraction of the price.

Over the years I've had this I've just it with a blue ray player and am currently using with my Xbox. Great picture quality without the big dent in the wallet. Save yourself a fortunate and get this on order now.
on 17 June 2016
Very High quality HDMI lead for the price. DO NOT waste your money on expensive leads. The Gold plated connector are a nice looking finish! Overall an outstanding product, I recommened this to anyone! One of the best HDMI cable deals ive seen
on 15 August 2016
This is after 2 days of using it.

It came on time and it does exactly what is supposed to do. The price is very cheap compared to the others option I have found.
I would definetly recommend this products.