on 16 March 2017
Great buy. No leaks and easy to fit
on 1 March 2010
i love these goggles, because my 4 children love wearing them - BUT I have bought 12 pairs over the last 3 years because i find that the straps break. You can tie a knot in the remaining strap for a while, but it's not ideal. That said, I wouldn't consider buying any other goggles as these are by far and away the best I have ever seen - i just wish I didn't have to buy so many of them as they are not cheap!
on 30 September 2008
aquasphere goggles are by far the best goggles i have ever bought. having 5 children who all have been to swimming lessons i have spent a small fortune over the years on various goggles. These goggles are very easy to adjust and even very young children find them very comfortable. Had a few parents at swimming lessons ask where my daughters got their goggles from as they seem to be the only kids in the class that never have to adjust them or complain of their goggles filling with water.
0Comment| 117 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 January 2010
I bought these for my 4 year old daughter after reading the excellent reviews on here and they are unusable as they let in water! They also mark her face really badly. She had the Aquasphere small children's goggles when she was about 2 and they were fine but these are rubbish. We have adjusted them in numerous ways and no matterw what we try they just leak. I tried them myself and they leak for me too - they didn't on my husband but he has a massive head.
44 Comments| 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 October 2008
We have owned several pairs of Goggles by different manufacturers and wasted lots of money on them. I would say that these were by far the best we have used. They dont leak and they are comfortable on the face as they dont sit in the eye socket.They really give them extra confidence in the water. I have 2 children and have bought them for both. In pink !
on 3 June 2012
WoW.. brought these from other feedback, so glad i did. My daughter is 5 and has spinal abnormalities, so learning to swim is very hard. She didn't like putting her face in the water even with a other well known make of goggles on, water leaked in and that was it she wanted out... Her first lesson after getting her new goggles that has been it, she throws her head in water with no leaks on fogging up just big smiles. Her instructor is amazed at her confidence and quality of the goggles... I have brought an other pair for my 9 year daughter and my husband has asked for a pair for fathers day there that good...
on 15 August 2011
I am so pleased with these goggles. My boys love them - they think they look very cool and are like the ones they wear on Splatalot! My 4 year old has discovered there is an underwater world and ditched his armbands! Up to now he was always scared about going underwater, but now he loves to swim/splash around, and these goggles are what helped. Previously we had ordinary goggles but he found them tight and uncomfortable. These fit very well and are easy for him to get a good seal around his eyes and they are very comfortable.

Worth paying for the quality.
on 20 June 2011
These goggles are rubbish and not fit for purpose! I purchased a pair for my 7 year son on the recommendation of his swimming teacher. They have been worn once a week for a half an hour lesson and always put on my child by myself and kept i the case at all other times. They have cracked across the lens and the retailer I purchased them though has refused to send them back to Aqua Sphere saying the damage has been caused by us - it has not! Do not buy these goggles they are very expensive for that they are and are of poor quality
on 30 June 2014
Fantastic goggles that are big enough to not be irritating to children and also comfortable. I bought them for my daughter who is 2.5 and they have transformed her swimming! She now is perfectly happy to jump in, go under and swim along underwater which was quite incredible to see! She even likes wearing them in the bath and while having her hair washes!
My husband liked the bright colour too as it made it easier to spot her very quickly in the pool on holiday! A must have for any little swimmers!
on 5 November 2009
Bought these for my kids after they complained about the problems with their expensive swimming goggles from "other" reputed companies. These are fantastic. My kids love them. They give a larger field of vision. They fit perfectly well around the fore head and eyes without any pressure on the nasal bone. The rubber is definitely softer and the goggles do not fog. The straps are also easy to tension.
I am going to buy these as christmas gifts for my friend's and family's kids