Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

on 30 September 2008
aquasphere goggles are by far the best goggles i have ever bought. having 5 children who all have been to swimming lessons i have spent a small fortune over the years on various goggles. These goggles are very easy to adjust and even very young children find them very comfortable. Had a few parents at swimming lessons ask where my daughters got their goggles from as they seem to be the only kids in the class that never have to adjust them or complain of their goggles filling with water.
0Comment| 117 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 January 2010
I bought these for my 4 year old daughter after reading the excellent reviews on here and they are unusable as they let in water! They also mark her face really badly. She had the Aquasphere small children's goggles when she was about 2 and they were fine but these are rubbish. We have adjusted them in numerous ways and no matterw what we try they just leak. I tried them myself and they leak for me too - they didn't on my husband but he has a massive head.
44 Comments| 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 October 2008
We have owned several pairs of Goggles by different manufacturers and wasted lots of money on them. I would say that these were by far the best we have used. They dont leak and they are comfortable on the face as they dont sit in the eye socket.They really give them extra confidence in the water. I have 2 children and have bought them for both. In pink !
on 4 May 2012
It's our experience and seems to be supported by the other reviews, that this model fits best for age 3-6 approx.
Our experience is as follows :

We have 2 kids (a boy and a girl - twins), that have used them from age 2½ and until now when they are nearly 5 years.
I have by-the-way just ordered some of the same model, since our boy played too rough with his in our bath at home - which resulted in scratches and a cracked "glass" - besides this they have lasted with no prob's whatsoever in the 2½ years of use each friday in our svimming-hall for 1-1½ hours - of swimming, playing, and diving.
Our kids do get a little water in, sometimes - depending on pressure/vacuum (which is easy to create - and, they did quite fast learn to put them on, adjust them, and press them in for holding out the water (wacuum)) - and they are usually having them on 50-80% of the time (that is approx. ½-1 hour each time) - and they do get markings from the pressure, which doesn't really bother them.
They get great remarks from the other people (which have kids that aren't so "active" as our kids) - because that they "are at home ind the water", diving floating etc - which is partly due to the googles.

Regarding use with 10-11 y.o. children :
This model doesn't seem to fit well for older children - and Aqua Sphere have got other models for the older kids - that unfortunately are more expensive (?the Vista model?) ... and they have the Kayenne ...
on 1 March 2010
i love these goggles, because my 4 children love wearing them - BUT I have bought 12 pairs over the last 3 years because i find that the straps break. You can tie a knot in the remaining strap for a while, but it's not ideal. That said, I wouldn't consider buying any other goggles as these are by far and away the best I have ever seen - i just wish I didn't have to buy so many of them as they are not cheap!
on 25 March 2013
Goggles in the past have either broke or not been water tight. These on the other hand are excellent. My only concern when viewing the product was there was no reference to age, just "kids". My son is coming up to 13 and in my opinion I would say these goggles are ideal from age range 8-18yrs
on 28 April 2012
Bought these for a trip to mexico and practised in the bath with my 3 year old before going. She loved putting her head under to get rings I put under the bubbles. On holiday we put little things in the pool and she stretched down and eventually took her feet off without realising. Really gave her confidence and she started swimming unaided. Didnt leak. Used a headband to stop hair getting in the seals. Tip - wet hair first if you dont want screaming complaints! Have bought another set with snorkel from same manufacturers was that pleased.
on 11 November 2016
What arrived was NOT the dark blue & orange googles shown in the picture here but the aqua blue & yellow set instead. It seems 'Blue' doesn't necessarily mean the blue version shown here. It's annoying as the aqua blue set is widely available from other prime sellers at nearly £5 cheaper than this listing.
on 26 November 2010
Got these for my 6yr old as she hated the usual small goggles, they where great to start with but after only a few months the seal between the lens and mask failed and they leaked water into the eye area. Very dissapointed as I expect goggles to last a lot longer with carefull use, these where worn once a week and rinsed after every use.
on 24 November 2009
I bought 2 pairs of these goggles for my 4 year old son and 7 year old daughter. I got fed up of goggles marking my childrens faces and read the reviews on these and decided to give them a go..... well, couldn't be happier! They are really easy to adjust, children love them. Another problem we had with other goggles was the lenses would always steam up, not a problem with these goggles. Colours are great and bright.

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling