Shop now Learn more Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Fitbit

Customer reviews

on 4 July 2017
I like this product a lot and subscribe to regular deliveries and find it economical, even though I use it year round (as a facial sunscreen).

It's a fairly light weight white lotion that applies very easily with no stinging, even on my sensitive skin. I love how it is so easily absorbed with no trace of stickiness, tackiness nor most importantly the dreaded white ghost face!!! In the brighter months I do apply more thickly, whereas in the darker months I may mix this with my day moisturising cream and apply them together. Make up over the top of it is no prob at all and there is no need to wait for this to settle in before doing so, which is a time save!

Effectiveness: when regularly applied - ie every few hours- absolutely no redness at all! I am thrilled with the product and pleased that Amazon can bring it to me so conveniently and at such an attractive price.
on 21 March 2017
really nice to use
on 19 July 2017
Use this daily Summer and Winter for sun protection and find very suitable for my sun sensitive skin
on 18 July 2017
Goes on well, feel confident that the family will not burn
on 18 June 2017
Excellent
on 18 July 2017
Excellent product
on 20 March 2017
Purchased the large size first to keep at home then this one to take away on holiday along with the lip balm.
on 3 May 2015
Really good product not reaction from this as have to be really careful as I have sensitive skin from having cancer treatment.
on 19 May 2017
Best sun cream for my little one with really sensitive skin.
on 11 July 2017
Both my children have very sensitive skin and are allergic to every sunscreen I have tried . Finally found one that they can wear without coming out in a red itchy rash :))