Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Drake Pre-order now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 3 August 2012
I purchased this product after chemotherapy treatment for a pre cancerous rash on my face. It was recommended by the dermatologist. It is very effective and water resistant. A single application lasts all day. I do not like using any creams but now I have little choice if I want to keep my face on if I go out; literally! It seems to work well as a moisturiser too.
on 26 September 2013
Went to Portugal and it was 30 degrees in the shade. Most sunscreens bring me out in a rash but not this one. Light and pleasant to apply, not sticky and no white marks. Only needed to do that once each morning and it lasted all day . The only place I got sunburn was the small patch of skin I missed! Would definitely buy this again, although two of us used it all week and bottle still feels quite full. Also bought the tinted facial sunscreen and lip balm and loved them all.
on 1 June 2013
Can not believe that I haven't found this before my daughter suffers with eczema and this is the only suncream that works summer was always a nightmare but with lots of this cream my daughter can play outside. This product is on the high price side. It after buying every sun product and throwing it away, I don't care how much it cost but it works so its worth every penny .
on 15 August 2012
I have severe eczema and as such I have tried various different suncreams over the years. I used to use the E45 one before they stopped making it! However, this was recommended to me and has been superb. Its quite runny and takes a few minutes to dry in but after that its amazing. First and foremost I had no reaction plus i didn't need to reapply during the day, despite being the 30 degree heat and sun all day. Also the smell reminds me of being a kid as its got that proper old fashioned suncream smell!
on 22 February 2011
Recently had moles removed from back/face and NHS Consultant advised sunsense factor 50 sun cream. Visit own property in Spain for at least 12 weeks a year so important to source good quality cream. Most satisfied with Sunsense which offers full protection whilst still allowing those rays to filter through. Am a slightly vain 61 year old who likes the tanned look!!
on 2 July 2009
I use this all the time it is reccomended by skin specialists and is very good
on 19 April 2011
my Doctor recommended this recently so have'nt used it much but so far i am very happy. Goes on easy doesnt feel like it clogs the surface..am putting it to the real test in Cuba.
on 3 December 2011
i started breaking out in rashes if i was in the sun too long, even on cold days in january. it,s the only suncream i've found that eliminates this. i've tried other brands high spf's but they're very thick to put on and leave you greasy. sunsense is kind of milky and rubs in with no effort at all, and doesn't leave you feeling greasy so you can put items of clothing on afterwards.
yes, it's a little pricey but what price is skin protection?
i know of someone who has a real diagnosed skin problem and the doctor prescribes sunsense for them so it must be quite good.
on 18 October 2013
I have recently had treatment ( Aldara cream ) for skin cancer on my chest area, and I went through such agony for 3 months.
I wanted to ensure that I never have to go through that again.
The hospital advised me to buy Sunsense.
I use it daily and on a recent holiday to Turkey, Sunsense protected me fully.
I will be buying this product again.
on 6 September 2009
Have used on holiday in Turkey. Nice to wear not sticky and easy to apply. Long wearing.

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling • Top Rated